Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lekky

I am locked for something i didn't do

My account Lekky has been banned :). I know why it has been banned, i have been doing stuff on others accounts, which i PROMISE never to do again. I have been doing some bad, crazy tings in the past. I am really, truly sorry for what I have done. I know the rules, as I have read them and i PROMISE that i will obey them for now and forever. Could I please have my accounts unlocked? thank you for reading, and i really, really hope you make the right descision. Your gratfully. (also Qwerty90 is iniscent for his acc being blocked, that was all me.)

Lekky

This all started at around 6:30 at night today when i went downstairs a snack/watch TV. i came back upstairs to find my eternal lands pming my brother swear words. (i could have sworn it was my brother because his the only one who plays EL in the family other than me) i was sitting in the study room, AFK. i came back upstairs to find that i had pm'd lekky swear words :) . (lekky is my brother) about to report my brother i get booted of the server by soldus :omg: . I asked my brother what happend and he admitted to doing it. now my account Qwerty90 got banned for this and so did my brother. truly, i think my brother should get banned and not me. for confirmatin, you can ask Lekky himself.

so if anything, i am asking for you to unban me. if you do not belive any of this, i am sure lekky will confirm this.

Edited by qwerty90

So he can hop right back on your account and do it again? What ever happened to being responsible for your own character? If you let people have access to it and they abuse it, it still gets locked. Maybe next time you will think a bit harder about sharing your password or leaving it logged in around a known troublemaker. (And yes, this is NOT the first time this stuff has happened).

merged the 2 topics, the situation is complicated enough.

You guys (assuming you ARE 2 brothers) have been trouble from day 1.

You created tons of accounts, some for the sole purpose of harrassing others, even mods!

You have BOTH been warned, booted, ruled and what all.

I really don't know if we should think about unlocking any of your characters...or not rather ban your IP and be done with it.

You obviously have no respect for the game, its creators, players or moderators.

Why do you think you deserve to even be here?

merged the 2 topics, the situation is complicated enough.

You guys (assuming you ARE 2 brothers) have been trouble from day 1.

You created tons of accounts, some for the sole purpose of harrassing others, even mods!

You have BOTH been warned, booted, ruled and what all.

I really don't know if we should think about unlocking any of your characters...or not rather ban your IP and be done with it.

You obviously have no respect for the game, its creators, players or moderators.

Why do you think you deserve to even be here?

what rule number did i break? can you tell me so i can go online and click F5 and read it over?

Looking through your logs, i find you have broken rules:

1, 3, 11, 13, 15, 16, 24, 25, 26 AND been warned about them and muted so many times i can't count them. Not even counting all the time you wasted messing around with the #abuse command and your false reports.

Looking through your logs, i find you have broken rules:

1, 3, 11, 13, 15, 16, 24, 25, 26 AND been warned about them and muted so many times i can't count them. Not even counting all the time you wasted messing around with the #abuse command and your false reports.

ok i read through these all again, but i dont remember breaking rule 26. i can remember breaking rule 1 once, i do remember the bag spamming thing but they wernt anything major

+ i only remember using the #abuse command twice. none were fake reports. the first i remember i did #abuse because someone was breaking rule 1. and after that, i did #abuse again because of my brother reporting him about what he did on my account.

Edited by qwerty90

Ok, the first thing you said i've made TONES of accounts. I have only made 2, Lekky (which is banned) and Hotdogs01.

Second, Most of my boots and were from channel spamming, I can remember that because I like doing the trivia, and i'm accidently in the market channel answering them. :P Thats probably where most of my bans came from.

This game is really good to play, I even search other RPG games on the internet but they are pretty lame. I think if u give me another chance i'll defiently play by the rules, knowing what happened to Lekky.

I personally witnessed the creation of qwerty90, mister_ed, qwerty91, cycrosism, switchy, lekky, hotdogs01 and quad_core from your IP.

This is without even checking server logs.....

I have only made the 2 accounts, lekky and Hotdogs01.

I made Hotdogs01 when Lekky got booted for the first time.

My brother would have made the rest, ask him.

Edited by Lekky

qwerty90, mister_ed, qwerty91, cycrosism, switchy, lekky, hotdogs01 and quad_core

qwerty90 - i made which is locked

misted_ed - maybe me when i was a noob

qwerty91 - was me but this account is deleted.

cycrosism - is the account i use now

switchy - never heard of it.

lekky - my brothers which is also locked

hotdogs01 - my brothers he uses now

quad_core i made yesterday which i dont need.

on my new account i havent broken any rules and i want to keep it that way. i will resepect this game and i have read through the rules and i have asked my brother to aswell. i have read all the rules you mentioned before about me breaking on qwerty90. the only thing im asking for is a second chance for me and my brother where i can play by the rules for now on and so will my brother. (i am the older one incase you want to know)

and if i have broken any rules on my account cycrosism, please post them here or let me know so i can read through those rules again.

from now on, i will play by the rules and if you unlock our accounts that would be very great to give us a scond chance.

I see it that both of you need to learn some social skills.

You can both start over with a new character. One each. Any trouble from either of you and that will be the end of it.

That includes but is not limited to, abusing #abuse with your petty squabbles and wasting our time sorting your brotherly issues.

If the two of you can't get along, you will not get along elsewhere, rather than annoy every EL player and mod with it.