Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BladeStone

Christifer Quest Broken

In the quest for Christifer you are looking for fortran, I've found fortran, but the librarian say I need to find a gypsee in the swamp. I've searched the swamp like areas in Portland, and I've searched all over m.marsh. I've got to cel to find any one I missed on any maps and I've searched this forum for bugs or errors. I've even asked others and one person said, "I don't think the gypsee exists any more because they aren't there"

I've done my searching and research, and I've done my asking, and now it's time that I report it as a bug. There is no gypsee I could find in the swamp. Please send me a privae message if you know where she is, and please be clear, if the gypsee is still around please give a bit more of a hint then "in the swamp" C1? C2, what map? Heck maybe some npc on the same map can give another clue?! Something because I can't find it.

Please no comments like "Look harder" for I have looked.

In the quest for Christifer you are looking for fortran, I've found fortran, but the librarian say I need to find a gypsee in the swamp. I've searched the swamp like areas in Portland, and I've searched all over m.marsh. I've got to cel to find any one I missed on any maps and I've searched this forum for bugs or errors. I've even asked others and one person said, "I don't think the gypsee exists any more because they aren't there"

I've done my searching and research, and I've done my asking, and now it's time that I report it as a bug. There is no gypsee I could find in the swamp. Please send me a privae message if you know where she is, and please be clear, if the gypsee is still around please give a bit more of a hint then "in the swamp" C1? C2, what map? Heck maybe some npc on the same map can give another clue?! Something because I can't find it.

Not a bug.

Messaged. :-)

Not a bug.

Messaged. :-)

Go back and reread what the librarian is actually telling you! :(