Eternal Lands Official Forums
Kill

New itemz and pk idea

Uhh ye was reading a diff suggestion and changed it a little.... Maybe something like a Steel helm of healing? Stats: ~+175 hp + 5% chance to heal 25 health + the armor bonus (+3?). Would have less chance to break than a col, and the ings would be something like col + steel helm + binding stone? Jus a thought.

Ohh and i was thinking, maybe there should be something like armor patches like on world of warcraft. Have like +5 hp armor patches be crafted or something and have mats that cost roughly 5kgc. It would be permanent unless you put like +5 mana armor patch onto it... it'd be gone of course when the item breaks, but stays if degraded. There could be ones that add like 10-20 hp but cost even more money. There should also be ones for weapons, such as +5 damage, +5 accuracy, +5 crit, or any of the other stats that are offensive. But it'd be an 'sharpening stone of damage', or 'sharpening stone of accuracy' etc etc, but these cost more like 10kgc each.

(if next one has been suggested already, my bad)

Have some pk areas in the game, so that u can only attack if they are +30 or -30 your a/d... but some people might not like this idea....

Would appreciate posted thoughts, thanks.

-KiLL

Edited by Kill

Have some pk areas in the game, so that u can only attack if they are +30 or -30 your a/d... but some people might not like this idea....

I like this idea....how about making a GYM...

where you have battle arena's....

where ONLY 2 people of exact same A/D can enter at a time... for training purposes?

( I tried once to train with someone my level... and some guy Popped in out of no-where and killed us both)

(Give the rookies a chance to practice fighting, without worring about Rocky Balboa jumping in and beatin the crap out of both contenders LOL)

Edited by jiminma50

This has been suggested many many many times before. The answer has always been: It would make PvPing safe, which its not supposed to be...Perfectly logical IMO