Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bahamut_Zero

God bug?

I serve mortos, and when i advance my worship i got exp points (at least i received points last advance).

Now i started to serve magic god, and each time i advance in worship i didnt get any exp points, the additional exp is working, but no exp for advance, is this normal?

And when i click on "yes i have the *item*" he just gets stuck on that window, doesn´t change and i have to close it, to talk about something else, i wonder if this is normal.

This is the window, doesnt matter if i say that i have it or not, the window won´t change.

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd206/qcenaman/ngj.jpg

Edited by Bahamut_Zero

Ent,

I left the magic god by mistake and when i had all the items i redid the god quest but i also had the same problems all the way through, i had to close the window when i had told him i had the item(s).

I serve mortos, and when i advance my worship i got exp points (at least i received points last advance).

Now i started to serve magic god, and each time i advance in worship i didnt get any exp points, the additional exp is working, but no exp for advance, is this normal?

IIRC, only couple of advances (like 4th rank of Mortos) give instantly experience. So yes, it is normal.

And when i click on "yes i have the *item*" he just gets stuck on that window, doesn´t change and i have to close it, to talk about something else, i wonder if this is normal.
Are you sure the item to advance that rank doesn't have to be in your storage instead of inventory?

What item?

Every item, it happens with all the items.

And i thought i had to have the items in storage, but no, the npc wanted me to bring him the items, 2 leather pants, 5 leather boots, 1 iron helm, and 4 steel shields, the rest of the items can be in storage, at least my 500 coal he asked for, was in storage.