Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kill

Funner pk

Hi, i was reading through the pk server post and a few people suggested something i liked and i do not think its on here yet. Have limited a/d arenas so when u walk into them, ur a/d changes? as in dp, if you walk in, your a/d immediately goes to 40/40 a/d if you are higher than 40/40 a/d. You would get a set amount of pickpoints for when you walk in though.... but its like you start your own oa in there. If that dosnt make sense then heres an example: You walk into dp arena and you get 40/40 a/d because you are 60 a/d... you get 40 oas/pickpoints and u can spend them at a special wraith (maybe put in dp arena?dp wraith?), but, you can get overall level ups in dp arena as you fight/train in it...which would get you 41 oa / 1 more pp for dp arena. when you walk out of arena you get your normal a/d and oa back... Im almost positive many people would love this idea because im almost positive many people love pking... pk has been lessened very much so in the past few months... Just a thought... sorry if its stupid. Also, u cannot get a/d levels in arena, u get exp but it only goes towards oa.

-KiLL

Edited by Kill

Sounds great

a wicked fast easy way to get infinite pickpoints :)

No need to level just get a few a/d levels and change maps..

edit:

never mind, his idea says you return the floating pickpoints after leaving the arena.

Edited by LabRat

Hi, i was reading through the pk server post and a few people suggested something i liked and i do not think its on here yet. Have limited a/d arenas so when u walk into them, ur a/d changes? as in dp, if you walk in, your a/d immediately goes to 40/40 a/d if you are higher than 40/40 a/d. You would get a set amount of pickpoints for when you walk in though.... but its like you start your own oa in there. If that dosnt make sense then heres an example: You walk into dp arena and you get 40/40 a/d because you are 60 a/d... you get 40 oas/pickpoints and u can spend them at a special wraith (maybe put in dp arena?dp wraith?), but, you can get overall level ups in dp arena as you fight/train in it...which would get you 41 oa / 1 more pp for dp arena. when you walk out of arena you get your normal a/d and oa back... Im almost positive many people would love this idea because im almost positive many people love pking... pk has been lessened very much so in the past few months... Just a thought... sorry if its stupid.

-KiLL

Not sure I understand it.

So with A/D 140/140 you would get 200 pp and could take 200 more coord ?

Hi, i was reading through the pk server post and a few people suggested something i liked and i do not think its on here yet. Have limited a/d arenas so when u walk into them, ur a/d changes? as in dp, if you walk in, your a/d immediately goes to 40/40 a/d if you are higher than 40/40 a/d. You would get a set amount of pickpoints for when you walk in though.... but its like you start your own oa in there. If that dosnt make sense then heres an example: You walk into dp arena and you get 40/40 a/d because you are 60 a/d... you get 40 oas/pickpoints and u can spend them at a special wraith (maybe put in dp arena?dp wraith?), but, you can get overall level ups in dp arena as you fight/train in it...which would get you 41 oa / 1 more pp for dp arena. when you walk out of arena you get your normal a/d and oa back... Im almost positive many people would love this idea because im almost positive many people love pking... pk has been lessened very much so in the past few months... Just a thought... sorry if its stupid.

-KiLL

eh... 40/40 a/d.... 40 pp to start, more with oas

uhh maybe also.... u get a/d exp like regular, but only your oa bar raises, but your a/d bar dosnt...

Edited by Kill

-KiLL

uhh maybe also.... u get a/d exp like regular, but only your oa bar raises, but your a/d bar dosnt...

You said :

You walk into dp arena and you get 40/40 a/d because you are 60 a/d... you get 40 oas/pickpoints

I understood it as the difference in A/D was the pp you get ? (60-40 for att - 60-40 for def)

Or is it 40 pp for all, no matter what A/D ??

Edited by Zamirah

-KiLL

You said :

You walk into dp arena and you get 40/40 a/d because you are 60 a/d... you get 40 oas/pickpoints

I understood it as the difference in A/D was the pp you get ? (60-40 for att - 60-40 for def)

Or is it 40 pp for all, no matter what A/D ??

60/60 a/d was a random number... 40 pp no matter a/d... but since higher a/d characters (80+ a/d)most likely worked on their characters more then people 50s a/d... therefore they can do more magic cuz their magic level is higher.... unless its a high level a/d wit low magic?

I like some parts of your idea, but i dont imagine it becoming a reality.

Anyway, we could simply have a arena where, when ppl enter, all their lvls are scrambled randomly, and turn into a lvl between 40 and 50, same for the p/c/w, so it would be a bit random, but no wraith and no wasting time, u enter your lvls scramble, u get into a few fights, and when u come out, your stats would get back to normal.

The exp points could be as they r now, normal, if u were lvl attack 60 before entering, and u managed to make the exp amount needed to get lvl 61, when u get out u would be 61 attack, but in the arena, it would always be scrambled.

This idea doesn't make to much sense o.O no offense but what I would reommend as a "fix" for this would be

:if you got a/d over 40 your a/d becomes 40 while in arena

:if your p/c is over like 40/40 it gets set down to 40/40 until you leave.

WHAT I DON'T LIKE MOSTLY IS: this means that every1 can pk in dp which makes the level limit useless :/ besides i r like pk ts'ers

So people would be entering DP arena with their dragons armors and thermals and harm everything that moves for 60 damage, spoiling the little fun low level pkers are already having on the arena and ruining pk in EL competely until you get 150's a/d?

So people would be entering DP arena with their dragons armors and thermals and harm everything that moves for 60 damage, spoiling the little fun low level pkers are already having on the arena and ruining pk in EL competely until you get 150's a/d?

What are you talking about? Have you seen who pks at dp? people like chosen & cupcake.... brods & bods & thermals at the arena all the time (from people less than 49a/d). So no point in not having high levels pk in there with low a/d... jus more people to have fun... also maybe i could change it so no offensive magic couldnt be used? like no harm or mana drain..?

Edited by Kill