Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nocturne

My IP is banned

Hi

i stopped playing sometime ago and thinking in come back i did some nasty things in the past and my ips is banned

i would like to know if is it possible to review this IP ban

i promise i will never more do nasty things on game, i did some cause i didnt know it was against rules...

realy

plz reconsider your decision :omg:

Thank You,

Nathan Sestrem

Have you read all of the rules now, especially rule 5?

5. Do not cheat.

Cheating in the game means using outdated or illegal clients, outdated or illegal unofficial map(.elm) files that have been altered from the official versions, unregistered and/or unapproved bots, macroing, automating, scripting, exploiting bugs, muling, or any other form of illegal multi-playing*.

To use a bot, it must be registered and approved; it must adhere to the rules of the client's license and all your code must be open source. If you find a bug in the game, you must tell the owners of Eternal Lands immediately.

*Illegal multi-playing means using more than one character to help you gain benefits that using a single character would not. Illegal multi-playing includes but is not limited to: muling, deathbag sitting, pvp training, luring people to pk maps with one character while lying in wait with another. Also note that it is very difficult to be able to define each and every form of illegal multi-playing or cheating, so these matters will be reveiwed and punishments decided upon on a case by case basis.

1. NO same-owner IP trading. If caught, unless you can PROVE you are legitimate family/significant other, you WILL be punished. (This does not legitimize breaking the rest of these rules). Proof will be determined on a case by case basis. Abusing same IP trading and/or lying will result in severe consequences.

2. Middlemen are NOT allowed and do not make same IP trading legal between characters. (This includes getting somebody else to log on to one of your characters for the sole purpose of aquiring a different IP to make the trade)

3. Bag trading not allowed between same IP characters to bypass this rule.

4. We do not make exceptions for "well" leveled characters to be allowed to trade.

5. Owning multiple characters IS legal as long as they do not interact, and do not help each other.

6. Guild storages will be considered as bots, even if they are not run by a program. They must be declared and registered on the official list. They will follow all ingame rules AND all bot rules.

Have you read all of the rules now, especially rule 5?

5. Do not cheat.

Cheating in the game means using outdated or illegal clients, outdated or illegal unofficial map(.elm) files that have been altered from the official versions, unregistered and/or unapproved bots, macroing, automating, scripting, exploiting bugs, muling, or any other form of illegal multi-playing*.

To use a bot, it must be registered and approved; it must adhere to the rules of the client's license and all your code must be open source. If you find a bug in the game, you must tell the owners of Eternal Lands immediately.

*Illegal multi-playing means using more than one character to help you gain benefits that using a single character would not. Illegal multi-playing includes but is not limited to: muling, deathbag sitting, pvp training, luring people to pk maps with one character while lying in wait with another. Also note that it is very difficult to be able to define each and every form of illegal multi-playing or cheating, so these matters will be reveiwed and punishments decided upon on a case by case basis.

1. NO same-owner IP trading. If caught, unless you can PROVE you are legitimate family/significant other, you WILL be punished. (This does not legitimize breaking the rest of these rules). Proof will be determined on a case by case basis. Abusing same IP trading and/or lying will result in severe consequences.

2. Middlemen are NOT allowed and do not make same IP trading legal between characters. (This includes getting somebody else to log on to one of your characters for the sole purpose of aquiring a different IP to make the trade)

3. Bag trading not allowed between same IP characters to bypass this rule.

4. We do not make exceptions for "well" leveled characters to be allowed to trade.

5. Owning multiple characters IS legal as long as they do not interact, and do not help each other.

6. Guild storages will be considered as bots, even if they are not run by a program. They must be declared and registered on the official list. They will follow all ingame rules AND all bot rules.

i readed

but, my borther want to play too

is there any problem??

i will not trade surely and i will not use any of his char to mule

ty for answering :)

i think my character nocturne is locked too

if possible to unlock :)

i would love

but if its not possible

ok i can make another one :)

cya

Considering the amount of illegal multi I see in your logs, I can't say I like the sounds of you getting nocturne back OR a "brother" playing.

Still pondering your case.

i have seen many second chances here =p

can i have my second chance too?

i think i already dont play EL for too long :)

i just want to create 2 new chars, one to me and one to my brother

and thats it :(

Thank you for compreension

You can have one whitelisted new character. Too much illegally gotten gains on Nocturne, unless you would like a full item wipe and reset to get him back.

No alts, no brothers, no cousins, no friends, no ficus, just your one character.

Yes, you need to tell me your new character name so it can be whitelisted. The IP doesn't get unbanned.

well

make a character with the name

Cheque-Mate

male human

and thats it :x

and the password?

i cant create a char

the password doesnt metter u pass me by PM

or just unban and reset nocturne and thats ok

i forget its password i think

cya