Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tigerz_eyez

tigerz_eyez

tigerz_eyez and kill_tigerz_eye were banned again today ....we were banned the first time because we were trading we were asked not to trade anymore so we havnt ..........im not sure why we were banned today but imy account is tigerz_eyez and kill_tigerz_eye is my daughters account ....what do we have to do to get unbanned ...

thanks

Well from what i saw of your actions, kill_tigerz_eye's actions, and the lies you have already given me about that character and who was on it and when (from the first time around), I'm not even sure you read the rules. I also am highly skeptical there ever was a daughter on it, since it immediately showed up at EV storage and only has mule harvest stats and a couple rabbits killed. Also remember I can see your storage logs and activities too and have tried to talk to said daughter, and was told "she left".

Please read rule 5 in it's entirety.

But it is a mule account.

I am not unlocking it if thats what you are asking.

IF I unlock yours, it will be conditionally, such as no more alts, no more mules, no daughters/sons/ficus/cats/dogs characters.

I seriously get the feeling you are just saying what I want to hear just to get unlocked fast and really aren't that concerned with the rules or lying to get your way, which you already did before.

Well that's the price you pay when you disrespect her, if there really is a daughter, by using her account illegally. It's on your head, not mine.

ok i understand we will kill kill_tigerz_eye and if i can have my account back no more mules, no daughters/sons/ficus/cats/dogs characters.

only the one account

aislinn

asilinn

shilinn are you still here

I'll unlock tigerz_eyez but be advised this is your last chance, this has already happened twice, and the first time i fell for it.

If we see ANYTHING that circumvents this rule (or others) and the spirit of the rules (see clause at the end of the ruleset), there will be no more chances, no more unlocks.

(We'll take care of kill_tigerz_eye)