Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Brom

Ive got to be Honest.

I have no money when it comes to online games. I cannot pay to pay MMORPGs, thus why I am playing this game. I will work on a map and all I can help in the game so I can HOPEFULLY get a free Membership when they offer the Free/Members login. Heh. what do you all think? how many of you are in it just because its a good Free MMORPG and when it goes to Members your not going to play because you dont want to pay for it. Urrrg I guess that is one of my Pet Peeves, paying for games. I understand hosting servers and living off of an MMORPG must be tough thus you need money, but man I dont know if I can pay anything :D

But let me tell you, I like this game :D Even though I am a newb to it.

Lets get some imput on this topic: Paying for MMORPGs

I am the same way i play a online game until they start to only add stuff to the members game. But if i were you just spend ur time making some cool maps and u might get lucky. who knows?

I know for a fact i will try the p2p, but its depending on the price and added gameplay ill be looking at to determine wether or not i stay in it

I will work on a map and all I can help in the game so I can HOPEFULLY get a free Membership when they offer the Free/Members login.  

Looking forward to your map. :)

Well but if you just make it to get membership and you don't have fun making it the map mostly doesn't look well. Uhm but we will see. :(

I have not begun making my map yet, I need to get EL working in Linux well so I can find out what kind of map I will need to build. I have it working under Windows so I can play it, I just want to get the Superior OS working with EL.

Never give up Never Surrender!