Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

PK server

Can I just use the "donate now" button and say its for the pk server? and do I have to place the name I want on it too?

Go to http://www.eternal-lands.com/page/shop.php and click on the first Paypal link.

And yes, you should include the username. Otherwise how Entropy would know for whom you are paying.

Regards

Chryzopraz

Thank you! ;)

Why dont we get a c3? (a whole PK continent full of PKers) with safe places like cities, villages etc..

And when you enter c3, your stats should change like on the PK server you wore talking about.

At this way, people can always reach eachother so they can sell stuff on market channel. Many PKers will be in c3 i think. But they can always go back to c2 or c1 to see their old buddies or guildies. I think this would be fun cause people who like to PK but dont want to in danger forever can always go back.

Why dont we get a c3? (a whole PK continent full of PKers) with safe places like cities, villages etc..

And when you enter c3, your stats should change like on the PK server you wore talking about.

At this way, people can always reach eachother so they can sell stuff on market channel. Many PKers will be in c3 i think. But they can always go back to c2 or c1 to see their old buddies or guildies. I think this would be fun cause people who like to PK but dont want to in danger forever can always go back.

Because the rules for how things will work on the PK server can be different, so Entropy doesn't want the two economies affecting each other. That is why Entropy was very clerar on specifying that there will be no copying of chars or transfers between the two servers.

You can't steal items with even more rostos ingame :P

I know it will be your main income, but imo it destroys the meaning of the game. Although I hope if there is pked a lot, people won't use rostos anymore.

Well, alternatively, I can make them MORE expensive on the PK server, like 10 bucks each, so that people will not use them that often.

Yah, yah, yah! The whole concept of civilization is being altered here! There was a discussion on Channel 4 ingame about a PK server came up and a great analogy mentioned was the book/movie 'Lord of the Flies'. If you are not familiar with it, read a description on the web. A grand image of how the PK server will form itself!

Lord of the flies was exactly what I had in mind with this PK server :icon13:

Although here everyone will stand a fair chance, unlike in Lord of the flies.

Hey im reading that in Brit Lit Class now Simon's death depressed me. =(

how far are you guy's with the pk server?

almost done or not even close? :]

Well my 8th arm just broke this week..going to have to go to the doctors to fix it so I continue on working on placing all those map coordinates at the same time as fixing the map bugs, finishing up the sound files, sound coords in every single map, actor bugs, doing my laundry, cooking dinner, and working on the pengman's wing.

;)

Well my 8th arm just broke this week..going to have to go to the doctors to fix it so I continue on working on placing all those map coordinates at the same time as fixing the map bugs, finishing up the sound files, sound coords in every single map, actor bugs, doing my laundry, cooking dinner, and working on the pengman's wing.

;)

OctoRoja ???? ;)

:fire:

OctoRoja ???? :blush:

More like a spider. A furry unicorn hanging in a web and attemping to kill anybody coming near :confused:

What i think pk server will be :

No one will train above fluffy (no need :pinch: )

No top pressure/slavery (the lovely 100 cap rocks!)

Manu and crafters are not welcome and will be #1 target for old school pkers (sorry guys :happy: )

Lots of pk action

more flames and less moderation hopefully :P

Iron set and normal serp will be king

No single player will be uber superior to the others

More evil players

All of this for just 5$ :P

For how long ?

Till some1 gets strong or buy some strong account and starts to use bod/brod on every1 else :P ( worst scenario, it might never happen too, if for example c2 npc prices r 5 times higher so it will be not worth to buy from them, especially from Tanta ).

mp

No no, I meant for how long will it be fun, for how long serp will be a great weapon. This idea might be pretty cool in the first weeks,months who knows who will play. But later on it will be like the normal server with more PK.

No no, I meant for how long will it be fun, for how long serp will be a great weapon. This idea might be pretty cool in the first weeks,months who knows who will play. But later on it will be like the normal server with more PK.

For how long is any game fun? Do you know anyone who plays only one game all their lives? Fun and the length of time something remains fun is different for everybody.