Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

PK server

Game will be pro boring after a week or two :icon13:

Thats the exact thing i want to happen.. If you make PK server so funny and interesting, do you think players will PK in main server??? No Way...

#EDIT: And Ent, i said No drop coz i have something in my mind. Why dont u just put PK points in PK server and give a prize to best PKer at main server every week? Then people will interest in both main and PK server. :icon13:

it's not all about you now is it?

btw someone that does gc to $ pm me ^^

BTW, you can also send cash through the mail, and I accept Euros too (would be about 4 Euro, but if you send 5 I won't mind) :icon13:

5 U.S. dollars = 3.53806963 Euros

But since you aren't allowed to send money by mail and coins are quite heavy the best way is to send 5 euro.

not going to pay for something that might not get made, too much of a hassle to get someone to pay $ for gc, and then get it refunded when it doesn't get made. (if it does get made, i will definetly pay though.)

Same here, and I think many others think the same way also. :icon13:

I honestly don't like this idea at all. I know I don't have much influence, being only one player in the game, but if a PK server was to be created, I don't think there would be any PKing left in the normal server. Also, less people would be around.

What I would suggest is to keep it all one server. Have a button in the settings menu that you can turn on and off to decide whether or not you are attackable. Keep the Pk maps so everyone is attackable in them, but only people who have the button turned on can be attacked in normal safe maps. The button is obviously off by default.

I think the problem for most people is not that they cant afford 5 bucks, but that they dont have a paypal, or a creditcard...but they would play if they can make this gc >>$conversion for this feature too!

Troger

I can afford it, I'd just prefer to make use of the many resources we have available that can save me the trouble of spending my hard earned real life money.

edit- And besides, I hardly every play anymore on the main server, so I can use this as a way to get rid of some of the gc i have there.

Edited by fyrrflyy

I can afford it, I'd just prefer to make use of the many resources we have available that can save me the trouble of spending my hard earned real life money.

edit- And besides, I hardly every play anymore on the main server, so I can use this as a way to get rid of some of the gc i have there.

If you live anywhere but a 3rd world country (which I assume you do, since you have Internet and a computer), it usually takes LESS than a day of work to get 5 USD + a stamp and envelope. For many people, it takes less than an hour to do that.

So you work 1 hour for unlimited free play.. not a really bad deal, yes?

It probably depends on where you live and what you do, but for me it is more efficient to earn $$ IRL and then convert to gc. Depending on what you do, you can earn about 5k gc an hour. With conversion rate around 4k gc/1 USD it's like 1.25 USD/hour. I don't know about you, but I earn more per hour of work IRL.

So I prefer to spend my precious time enjoying the game, and not spending most of the time at the BL bush in PL... :(

Regards

Chryzopraz

Edit: LOL. Posted almost the same thing at the same time as Entropy :(

Edited by Chryzopraz

If you live anywhere but a 3rd world country (which I assume you do, since you have Internet and a computer), it usually takes LESS than a day of work to get 5 USD + a stamp and envelope. For many people, it takes less than an hour to do that.

So you work 1 hour for unlimited free play.. not a really bad deal, yes?

As long as you get the money, who cares where it comes from?

yes, it is more efficient working for it, but when ive got somewhere around 60k that ill probably never need on the main server, why not use it?

Edited by fyrrflyy

What do you mean you aren't allowed to send money by mail? Where do you live?

In belgium, and we aren't allowed to send money by mail actually. I thought this rule existed in more countries.

What do you mean you aren't allowed to send money by mail? Where do you live?

In belgium, and we aren't allowed to send money by mail actually. I thought this rule existed in more countries.

Same for Denmark.

And we don't use Euro, we have Dkr.

So because I don't have paypal, would I like another easy way to pay.

I would like to buy from the shop without asking other to buy for me.

Edited by Zamirah

That's a strange law.. in the US it is perfectly normal to do that (although not recommended for more than a few bucks, because of the chance of the money being stollen or lost).

Now, it's not like I encourage people to break their local laws, but I don't think they can do much to you if you send 5 Euro in the mail.

That's a strange law.. in the US it is perfectly normal to do that (although not recommended for more than a few bucks, because of the chance of the money being stollen or lost).

In Poland it is illegal too. You probably wouldn't be penalized for 5 bucks, but just lost it.

It is possible that this law is in all EU countries, even those not using Euro (we have a long way to adopt Euros yet).

Regards

Chryzopraz

Um... is the question here how many countries do not allow cash to be sent by mail, or how many countries open your mail to find out!

After using eBay for some time, I have seen these kind of restrictions. However, what is in the package is still known only to the sender and receiver. Unless you are mailing something potentially harmful, there should be very little to worry about. Plus there are services like Western Union in every country.

Maybe barter would work... Entropy might just accept $5 worth of Belgian chocolate in trade, I know I would! :cry:

Plus there are services like Western Union in every country.

Yes, price to send $5 is around $45 :cry:

So $50 to create a char.

Edited by Zamirah

i just sent you 10$ for 2 accounts.

I will see if i really like the pk server, but i am willing to risk $10 to find out. Can you buy a brick for that? :cry:

i hate to send money by mail, imho thats where we have Banks for. cant i just deposid at your account??

paypal and i are not close freinds :cry:

Yes, can't we just do a bank transaction or something?