Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

PK server

The game isnt changed, only something is added. You stay on normal server, and let people who want to have some more excitement in gameplay, play on the pk server.

The game isnt changed, only something is added. You stay on normal server, and let people who want to have some more excitement in gameplay, play on the pk server.

Is that so? My giants wont find you.

Why on earth do we need this?

Edited by Nintenduh

What i don't understand is the fact that so many wanna change the game.

Keep it the same as the main, and only increase rosto's. imho thats the way to make a good community where harvesting is dangerous unless you have protection, fighters will protect they're source's and manu'ers can do the thing they like, make stuff for the fighters.

Cant see the point why the game itself should be changed. If you want a pk only server where you cant buy armour except from npc or make it yourself you will need the nexus and cant use them for fighting attributes, and in the end those who wanted to fight will lvl. manu-skills and turn out to be non-fighter.

just my thoughts

^ Finally a voice of reason...kinda :icon13:

no reason in this... same as what Entropy said RTFT, some manu'ers, rings/col makers (dunno what that skill is called anymore lol x,x) said they would try the pk server.

so no reason for fighters to spend pp to be able to make their own armours..

ffs people read the fucking topic, think about it, take a look from both sides and then post things.

just to prevent senseless post about stupid things like what i just quoted...

btw Entropy, just do like before, ignore peoples oppinion and just make this. no matter how much people complained at cooldown it still went through.

so why not with this? :>

Alll we need is that server up and running, anything else has no meaning :wub:

Btw, for Ugly Orchan Empy's information, not everyone will multiplay :icon13: .... I mean, maybe I'll have more than 1 account but they won't interact, never

well said, we need that pk server up and running, enough said ^^

Then put your money where your mouth is, or wait until the votes get high enough for Entropy.

well said, we need that pk server up and running, enough said ^^

Then put your money where your mouth is, or wait until the botes get high enough for Entropy.

can't put my money where my mouth is before the idea is implemented, no?

not going to spend my money on an idea that might not get implemented xD (if that's what you meant by that :] )

Edited by Hardcore

Then put your money where your mouth is, or wait until the botes get high enough for Entropy.

You mean, that if I pay for the account on the PK server now, then Entropy will create the server?

Okay, I'll do it tomorrow.

Regards

Chryzopraz

Then put your money where your mouth is, or wait until the votes get high enough for Entropy.

You mean, that if I pay for the account on the PK server now, then Entropy will create the server?

Okay, I'll do it tomorrow.

Regards

Chryzopraz

I mean it's getting close to enough votes, sending him money for the server might show him enough people are serious enough about it that he might start before you get to 100 votes. The more het gets (votes or $'s) the sooner he will probably start on it.

I mean it's getting close to enough votes, sending him money for the server might show him enough people are serious enough about it that he might start before you get to 100 votes. The more het gets (votes or $'s) the sooner he will probably start on it.

Then I understood it properly. Still, it's half past midnight here, so I'll pay tomorrow.

Regards

Chryzopraz

not going to pay for something that might not get made, too much of a hassle to get someone to pay $ for gc, and then get it refunded when it doesn't get made. (if it does get made, i will definetly pay though.)

Vote, folks vote! Good, bad, or ugly!

The players willing to try this are stuck at 68, everyone else has nothing to lose... and there are a lot more than the 200 who have not voted!

This is a good example of why.... OK, no politics.

Think of it this way: It is a valid experiment, five bucks is diddly (and getting squatter,) we never lose the real game, those who get bored with lilacs have a chance at pwnhood! Lots o' reasons, there no reason to argue over the idea, and Entropy's original concept makes great sense to start with.... then we can smother him with suggestions....

Let's try it! :P

Edit: I forgot the "not"

Edited by Mugwump

lol IDC to be honest, I'll play both servers. a new server won't hurt me in the slightest. I LIKE having to have some form of strategy in what I do. Makes for a more interesting game.

Yo all :D

I do really like to idea but afraid of it will ruin the main server PK :(

My idea is this, server should be;

1- No rost (I mean no drop)

2- Same Levels of everything(a/d/mag manu alch etc)(and same oa but free pp's)

3- Unlimited items. (HE/SR etc that you need while PK :P )

I think these 3 things will make the server really fun and will show how KNOWS to PK :P

My 2 cents

KadluB

Co-Captain of xXx

My idea is this, server should be;

1- No rost (I mean no drop)

2- Same Levels of everything(a/d/mag manu alch etc)(and same oa but free pp's)

3- Unlimited items. (HE/SR etc that you need while PK :P )

Game will be pro boring after a week or two :P

Want some HE? Sry, wrong server.

I have nothing against u so instead of not being nice i will just post possibilities for HE's on pk server:

1) buy with ur alt that isnt antisocial from npc, if this perk is removed buy with ur main character, if its 9 gc or 20 gc per HE its not a problem, if u r smart u can train with almost no HE usage, especially on low lvls :P

2) make ur alt inorg2 and come with it and harv some silver ore, ur friend can protect u with his well trained pk-character, u can also protect urself with ur main character, since afk-harving doesnt require full attention.

3) come to silver mine and pk few harvesters, some of them might drop silver ore which u/ur alt/friend can mix to HE's.

Yes, i know u need to be on ur guard (almost)all the time, but so have to be all other players, so things r fair :P

mp

how much do you charge for gc to $ ?

Actually I provide the service to my friends only. I have very limited RL resources unfortunately.

I can't afford to spend more than 20 $ a month.

Regards

Chryzopraz

Game will be pro boring after a week or two :icon8:

Thats the exact thing i want to happen.. If you make PK server so funny and interesting, do you think players will PK in main server??? No Way...

#EDIT: And Ent, i said No drop coz i have something in my mind. Why dont u just put PK points in PK server and give a prize to best PKer at main server every week? Then people will interest in both main and PK server. :icon13:

Edited by OldySchooly

Game will be pro boring after a week or two :icon13:

Thats the exact thing i want to happen.. If you make PK server so funny and interesting, do you think players will PK in main server??? No Way...

#EDIT: And Ent, i said No drop coz i have something in my mind. Why dont u just put PK points in PK server and give a prize to best PKer at main server every week? Then people will interest in both main and PK server. :icon13:

For one thing sale of rosto on PK server is very important. This will be able to make the game at least semi supportable in long term.

-Darky