Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

PK server

from what i've heard it kinda works differently in Europe and USA and you cant just deposit money to a bank account. Giving out your bank account number is not really done there. (It's only what i heard, dont be angry when i am wrong, lol)

from what i've heard it kinda works differently in Europe and USA and you cant just deposit money to a bank account. Giving out your bank account number is not really done there. (It's only what i heard, dont be angry when i am wrong, lol)

Well ok, sounds weird :cry:

How about money orders or cashiers checks are those available? The inability to send money affects more then just character creation. People may want to buy rostogol stones later and run into the same problem.

I don't know how in other countries, but in Poland we have a few Internet banks. If you are 12 or older you can have a bank account (of course your parents must approve it first). Then you can have a e-card to the account.

Thats a virtual credit (well, not really as no credit is involved, so how you call it, debit card?) card used only for internet payments. It works so, that you deposit some money on the card account, and then make the payment in internet shops.

Of course you can create a paypal account and use the card as a mean to transfer the money.

So you really can pay if you only want to. And it won't cost much. AFAIR the card costs like 5 Euro a year, and the account is free of charge (yes, free!).

I don't know why so many young people have problems with this. Maybe they just don't know that there are such possibilities.

Regards

Chryzopraz

Edited by Chryzopraz

Of course you can create a paypal account and use the card as a mean to transfer the money.

Chryzopraz

I had a paypal account, used it several times but after I had virus on my computer, am I not able to use it.

When I ask them why, is only answer I get , that they are not able to send me the information. ;)

Question : if they are not, why are they able to tell me that they can't ?

Don't know if other has same problem ?

Edited by Zamirah

Bank transfers have fees associated with them, so it is not practical to send 5 usd.

Well, I guess you can send me some Belgian chocolates too, but the problem is that you'll pay a lot for shipping..

you not allowed to send cash? its not like they are gonna open the envelopes, just put a 5euro bill in to it....

Well, I guess you can send me some Belgian chocolates too, but the problem is that you'll pay a lot for shipping..

Yea shipping costs would cost more than some kilos of chocolate :cry:

Anyway, as soon as the server is up I will buy an account, I have a friend who has paypal to pay for me :)

Ok, well, we'll have a PK server for sure, and it will be this year.

But when this year I don't know. Could be just a few weeks, or it could be December.

Do you only accept Euro's or would you take English Pounds ( we are euro skeptics :cry: )

and if you do and i decide to buy an account ( would have to be two or buy for someone else, smallest note with have is £5 which is about $10 depending on exchange rate) is this address the same one as on the EL shop page ( stupid question but making sure)

I don't have much use for English Pounds, because I don't plan to visit UK any time soon.

Euros, on the other hand, I can use in Romania easier.

I don't have much use for English Pounds, because I don't plan to visit UK any time soon.

Euros, on the other hand, I can use in Romania easier.

No problem , if i got to change to Euros i might as well change to dollars no differance

But when this year I don't know. Could be just a few weeks, or it could be December.

u rock \o/

:icon13:

About the money problem is quite ridiculous all this fuss about it, there are plenty of in game players that pay the 5$ for 25k.

:P

I will send you the €.5 asap Hope this is going to be asmuch fun as i think it is.

On the other hand, maybe i'm gonna ask for a storbot in UW soon :P because i will be killed too often :icon13:

That's all i needed to read :hug:

Just sent $5 to have Argian on that server :P

Maybe this is a silly question... I have paypal but to who do I need to send it?

Can I just use the "donate now" button and say its for the pk server? and do I have to place the name I want on it too?

Payed for Vanth + alts (2) names are sent to you in pm and payment description.

Contract:

Also payed for oromis + alt (name send in pm and payment description). I have already received payment for them, so please assign his two characters immediately to his IP please.

Regards

Karen (Vanth).....and Belgian btw.

PS : Visa works fine in Belgium but who needs to argue about the quality of Belgian chocolate..........or Belgian beer for that matter :P