Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slayton

Race of doom (win doom cape and money)

On march 24 (wensday) at 7:00 pm Eastern time (-5:00 GMT) There will be a race across KF and the first person to reach the other side wins a doom cape and a decent amount of cash! Now of course it's not just that simple...there will be many "taggers" (pk'ers) scattered throughout the center of the map so that adds a bit of challenge, you can use any means to reach the other side first except leave KF in any way. Hope to see ya there.

CONTEST OVER!!

sounds like a great idea! but is there a limit to how many people can enter. If not how will u know if some1 just enters from the oppsite side of the map then crooses the finshing line?

I'll keep track of who enters the contest on the side it starts at, and I'll have someone at the finish to line to tell me who is first if I saw him on my side..he wins if not..he is a bad bad man :)

k thats good.Can't wait till tonight! I am going to brun u all

you mean tomorrow night... right? :D

I'd try it, but first of all it's not likely at all that I'd win, second, they would all be erased in the end anyway, third (oh yea... :?) I won't even be able to get on for it. (lol)

So all we have to is have everyone in one guild summon a bunch of animals and go running thru. The players will be so busy being attacked by the animals that at least one player will get through quickly.