11. 10000 Fire Essence - Maxine
  12. 20$ worth of merchandise in the EL shop - SyWren
  13. 20$ worth of merchandise in the EL shop - Pardu
  14. 10 EFE - lilcnoot
  15. Full iron plate set - Moebird
  16. Giant Summoning Stone - Moebird
  17. Medallion of Life - MacNathan
  18. Jagged Saber - ValCaz
  19. Great Sword of the winner's choice (except bronze, the n00b forgot he didn't read that book yet) - Thomasl
  20. Saving Stone - jimbo13
  21. Saving Stone - Moebird
  22. Rostogol Stone - Aduard
  23. Rostogol Stone - Annatira
  24. 1500 Feasting Potions - Piwacket
  25. 500 Feasting Potions - Moebird
  26. Cape set, including: Excavator, Powersaving, Fast regeneration, Body Piercing, Monster Magnetism, and Mirror - LordHolt
  27. Cape set, including: Excavator, Powersaving, Fast regeneration, Body Piercing, Monster Magnetism, and Mirror - Moebird
  28. Stone set, including: 4 Enrichment Stones, 2 Binding Stones - shallara
  29. Enriched Essence set, including: 3 ELE, 3 EFE, 3 EWE - coprolite

Note: The prize list will probably increase before the drawing, but it will not decrease. (Anyone wishing to donate items to be added to the raffle, please forum PM me)

The following prizes were added impromptu at the contest itself, giving things away was so much fun we couldn't stop :P

1. 50 EMP - Piwacket
  2. 50 EMP - Moebird
  3. 50k gc - KaGen
  4. 5k bones - FairyDragon
  5. 4k life ess - Piwacket
  6. Crown of Life - Crom

The cause: American Diabetes Association's "Step out to fight Diabetes"

21 million children and adults in the U.S. suffer from diabetes, America's fastest growing disease. Diabetes can, and does, lead to a wide range of other serious health complications. By helping me participate in Step Out, you're not just helping to funds to eliminate one disease. You're also battling cardiovascular problems, kidney failure, blindness, lower limb amputations, and much more.

My daughter Tori was diagnosed with Type I diabetes one month after her third birthday. I have participated in this walk ever since, and have been acting Volunteer Corporate Chairperson for the last few years.

The Timeframe:

Last day to purchase tickets for the lottery is Friday, October 12th at 9 PM Central Timezone, USA.

The drawing will take place inside the White stone City Palace which can be found at White Stone City [38,731]

The drawing will be held on Friday, October 12th at 9:30 PM Central Timezone, USA.

A winners list will be posted in this thread. Prizes will be "hand delivered" in-game.

The rules:

Raffle tickets are $5 US each. If you want to participate, you need to 1) send me a forum PM with your real name and dollar amount of donation, and 2) make your donation at one of the following locations:

The winners: Winners will be selected by lottery. For every $5 a person donates, they will get get one "ticket" which will be either drawn from a hat or selected via a random number generator.

Notes:

This event has been authorized by Entropy, and prizes have acquired or manufactured by myself over the course of my EL life, or donated by my friends in-game.

Remember, this is a charity fundraising event that just happens to have prizes as an incentive. The money goes to American Diabetes Association. Donations are tax deductable in the US. If you do not like the terms, don't participate.

Thanks to everyone in advance, and good luck!

Current Ticketholders:

1. 0ctane
  2. AdranBach
  3. Aduard
  4. Annatira
  5. Antiflag
  6. Audhilde
  7. BleedingSoul
  8. Bugabear
  9. Cassius
  10. coprolite
  11. Crom
  12. DragonCairn
  13. extrapolation
  14. Fairydragon
  15. Fedora
  16. Ferny
  17. Fr_Parmenides
  18. Hex
  19. Jayim_Duinara
  20. jimbo13
  21. LabRat
  22. Lamorian
  23. larrystorch
  24. lilcnoot
  25. LordHolt
  26. MacNathan
  27. Marc
  28. Maxine
  29. Meacrob
  30. Melchloren
  31. MilesP
  32. Moebird
  33. novi
  34. Pardu
  35. Piwacket
  36. Polemistis
  37. shallara
  38. smokeyd
  39. smurf
  40. Spyridonas
  41. sway
  42. SyWren
  43. Thomasl
  44. XenaMT
  45. ValCaz

Note: if you are supposed to have a ticket, but don't see your name on this list, please contact me ASAP before the drawing.

Edited by ryddler

I just donated too :cry:

shells*@aol.com

Everyone here that used PayPal, please forum PM me with the in-game name and email address you used. PayPal seems not to have included the custom username field I set up.

Also, take a look, that prize list just keeps on growing!

I'll find someone to do a gc->usd transaction for me and send you some money with my ingame name on it. I don't have access to anything to pay for myself, so that'll have to do.

I know some people that have diabetes in America through EL and other games so I guess this would be a little help to those people.

Nice thing to fight for, Ryddler, and sorry about your daughter.

-Blee

So Ryddler, just to clarify, how are you awarding the prizes? Is it, first picked can choose whichever they want? Or is it, first picked gets prize listed under 1. at the top?

lilcnoot aka lilbear

So Ryddler, just to clarify, how are you awarding the prizes? Is it, first picked can choose whichever they want? Or is it, first picked gets prize listed under 1. at the top?

lilcnoot aka lilbear

Prizes will be awarded in the order they are picked, prize 1 goes to the first draw, prize 2 to the second, etc...

The drawing will take place using the list randomizer at http://random.org/ with the list being one entry of a ticketholder's name per ticket they hold. As each drawing takes place, the winner will have one instance of their name removed from the list, and the list will be randomized again to select the next winner.

Hi,

I donated a small amount (wish it could have been bigger, but I don't have much :icon13: ). Sorry about your daughter, I know what it's like to have family members with serious health issues. My dad had cancer several years back (he's completely better now though) and it was extremely encouraging how people we knew (and people they told who we didn't know) helped us out.

Keep hoping for good things!

The_Saxman (Jayim_Duinara_