Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mc_boca

mc_boca

Hello evrybody...

I think thet all of you remembers me very good.. I know i did alot of bed things...Some of them are extremly bed and im not suprized thet im baned... I was baned almost a year ago.. and i lost my only,and favorite character thet way,and i realised thet i maid a big mistake with evrything i done.. Plz i beg you can you unlock my character mc_boca? i promise thet il never gona do anything bed even if i do delete my char but plz unban me! I have a guild to run and alot of my good friends in el and i just wish to continioun with my old char,because he is a part of me... Plz i wil be greatful for all the times if you unlock me...

Mc_boca promise thet he will never,but never gona do bed things.

Thanks

Looking back at your logs, I see you already got a second chance and still got locked again.

Maybe you should tell us why you should get a third chance and what you did wrong and how you will prevent doing those things again.

I know thet im bend because there was more then one character playing on my ip,and thet i was reported few times for entering in my frends char whedout his promition. And thet other chars thet played on my ip are my brother Akarba.. I know i was reported alot of times for stiling and thet kind of stuff..I cant remember alot of things...

But if i ever do anything,but ever,you mey delete my char and i wont mad... I just wish to continioun playin...

Thanks