Eternal Lands Official Forums
Stricken

markusweck

I get a pm from sulath to help him with some bag stuff in melinis. Well markus refused to to give him the CoL he had harvested for well..... while I was walking to bag sulath grued. I got there just in time to get on bag. As I got on it markus moved right up next to me as if he had also clicked on bag but I was a tad faster. Then he claimed that I owed him cuz of the day dekke and I jumped him. But he tried jumping a bag that wasn't mine. I don't have logs/screenies. because I won't get into this into detail. you can belive me or not.... but we all know how our favorite saint is in EL :P hypo

-Stricken

PS. Crit

Well. Thats funny. Dekke bagjumps and lets poof a big bag owned by markus....Dekke (Sulath) gets a new char, and "hates markusweck so I made his bag poof" and goes to work for markus for a COL. Markus learns true identity. I dont blame markusweck in the least. If some one screwed me out of 50-100K, I would be happy to do the same back.

Edited by Jumpy

Don't justify his actions. Stricken and Sulath are both working on turining their acts around. Markus continues to bag jump and scam people and says hes a saint. Only reason dekke and stricken(was on Zure at the time iirc) bjed that bag was because Markus let a bag of 16k iron stricken had harvested for him poof. Then he told stricken to harvest him coal if he wanted the item he was harvesting for. Markus get what he deserves when he gets it. What gose around comes around and stricken he gotten bjed just like he bjed people. So im definantly siding with stricken. Markus has been out to get him ever since markus wronged him and stricken got back.

Edited by Rider_of_Rohan

Personally I hate lies a lot, if you promise something (like CoL for harvesting lots of stuff), you should pay it if the work is done. Markus may hate dekke, ok, but then he shouldn't make contract at all.

Anyway IMHO it was quite stupid to agree to work for markusweck, he is a known outlaw.

Anyway IMHO it was quite stupid to agree to work for markusweck, he is a known outlaw.

This is true. But if you want a item you are guaranteed to get is this not the best way to? I don't harvest for markus cuz i don't like the guy and he has cheated many of my friends before. But if you want an item this is the easiest way to get it without spending time posting that you are buying it and waiting for someone to sell.

Sulath never bagged jumped markus. Dekke did. So no need to bring hate on sulath.

oh fyi

SULATH FOR THE WIN!

Eh and btw no need for this "war" rofl.

baggy made me more gc then i would have for col rofl. 100k ;) <3

Edited by Zerobaum

Personally I hate lies a lot, if you promise something (like CoL for harvesting lots of stuff), you should pay it if the work is done. Markus may hate dekke, ok, but then he shouldn't make contract at all.

;) I have never commented on Markusweck's antics before, and this hopefully will be the only time. I do not know specific details, but if what is posted on this thread is factually complete, then I say this. Business is business, if an offer for an exchange of product is made by one party to another, AND that said product is DELIVERED IN IT'S ENTIREITY, then payment must be made. Any refusal to honor payment after delivery, breaks that agreement and/or said contract and whatever product was exchanged Must Be Returned, any other action is irrational. It's not good for business and sets an unacceptable precedent. In some circles it can be viewed as outlaw behavior. I am sure Markusweck is not incapacitated by debilitating poverty or worst yet, some mental defect that will prevent him from delivering what he agreed to provide. He can easily silence whatever snide remarks some people are quick to make of him, both now and at a future date, by delivering payment for product(s) accepted or returning said product(s). He has but only to decide. But if he were to dimiss this complaint, there is nothing that prevents his guildmates to broker a suitable resolution to this conflict I say give them ALL a chance to provide counsel to their General Manager, just as he has given them in the past, in doing so I hope a new stance is reached. At the very least, the EWoL guild will have a fresh prespective on what they, themselves as individuals, stand for.

edit = typo and grammer

Edited by pepperspray

all i have to say to this is "rofl"

i rarely look here so i never knew marku was an actual "scammer/outlaw"... but seeing this just makes me laugh. honestly i r too tired to reread the situation... but sounds like scammer tryin to scam scammer after being scammed the scammer? :P silly naabs. if u gonna scam dont fookin cry when u urself are almost scammed. so what, u scammed marku and he was gonna do it back. don't hate the playa, hate the game. u mess w/ someone they gonna mess w/ u back if they hate u that much. i not stickin up for marku or anything... but damn if u wronged him i dont blame him for wanting to wrong joo back. dont get mad, get even kk? anywho, ya'll can try scamming,pkin,abusing,bjing,spawn serpin and trickin eachother til the end of time... idc... but dont cry on forums ffs ;/

Playa hater award goes to- Nahtepa

Lmao nahtepa? I never scammed him o.O I bj'ed him after he bj'ed. So he started the whole crap. You don't kno anything about the situtuaion or any other situation with us... so how can u speak?

"Then he claimed that I owed him cuz of the day dekke and I jumped him" he's gotta have a reason to say that... dont u think?

i dont see "he jumped us so we jumped him back"....

and tbh.... i dont care... u post here to get opinions/comments or to attempt to make urself known to the el world. i put in my opinion and u dont like it, boohoo. wow... mr/s popular to write on forums. so pr0 and awesome ffs. sometimes i just wonder y ppl bother to cry about their problems to the world... deal with it. it's basically a matter between the 3 of u.... ur topic doesnt help anyone at all. outlaws is for warning ppl about scammers and dirty deeds others need to look out for...... u are just rambling about ur bagjumping war when ppl already know to watch out for marku.

"Then he claimed that I owed him cuz of the day dekke and I jumped him" he's gotta have a reason to say that... dont u think?

and tbh.... i dont care... u post here to get opinions/comments or to attempt to make urself known to the el world. i put in my opinion and u dont like it, boohoo. wow... mr/s popular to write on forums. so pr0 and awesome ffs. sometimes i just wonder y ppl bother to cry about their problems to the world... deal with it. it's basically a matter between the 3 of u.... ur topic doesnt help anyone at all. outlaws is for warning ppl about scammers and dirty deeds others need to look out for...... u are just rambling about ur bagjumping war when ppl already know to watch out for marku.

As far as I see this thread fulfills the requirements you've posted. It warns players about some dishonourable behaviours, doesn't it?

Moreover, I would insist posts are kept clean and polite in this or any other thread in forums I happen to moderate.

hmmm...how could you let yourself be scammed harvesting for an item from another player? It's such a simple process. You harvest the amount set as the price of the item, keeping it in your own storage until you have exactly the amount agreed upon, then meet the seller at the storage and make the exchange. Simple! This is how I purchased a CoL -- from marcus, no less...no scamming involved. Just a neat little exchange of iron ore for an item. :P

If you agreed to do it any other way, well .... hmmm.... :(

p.s. i don't usually post on these ... uh ... matters, but this one was ... well, "special"...

Edited by Lilliath

As far as I see this thread fulfills the requirements you've posted. It warns players about some dishonourable behaviours, doesn't it?

Moreover, I would insist posts are kept clean and polite in this or any other thread in forums I happen to moderate.

mkay... change topic to "markusweck, stricken and sulath" ftw... bc i just see bragging of a bagjumping war going on... seems to me he willingly telling ppl "watch out for us too"

Edited by Nahtepa

oh, that is not really like markus. did he change owners?

nope. the one and only. Its called hypocrisy.

From webster:

hypocrisy

1 : a feigning to be what one is not or to believe what one does not;

especially : the false assumption of an appearance of virtue or religion

Or the wiki easier to understand version:

hypocrisy

is the act of condemning or calling for the condemnation of another person when the

critic is guilty of the act for which he demands that the accused be condemned.

EDIT: :D sorry Kheres. Just trying to answer as borderline as I can :icon13:

Edited by robotbob