Eternal Lands Official Forums
Airakose

Nuby Party

TSA will be holding a party for all new players/less experienced players of EL! The party will be on Isla Prima (beam) between the coordinates 179,66 and 129,26.

There will be many interesting events, such as:

-Give aways

-Contests

-Plays (If the director is on)

-Photos with us! :D

We have set up this party because we felt the newbies of EL are not being welcomed, so here is our warm welcoming to them! :)

We hope everyone will come, but we especially would like the newer players to show up.

From all of us in TSA....

Lets have a good time! :hehe:

Edited by Airakose

looking forward to it man i cant wait for the party and me and nuby r holding the summoning lesson so if newbies r looking u can look forward to the lesson!!!!!!!!!

quote: if u cant kill something, summon a creature that can

Edited by wildbeast54

I'm not really sure if the Beam is a good place for this event. I would prefer you move it to tavern or the benches next to it.

Doing it at the Beam may end with lots of spam and yelling, while the very new people will get lost and very confused there.

Same note applies to the Wraith and Tutorial NPC.

Yes, I only said beam because lately, ive noticed more and more people only know IP as beam :P So i had to include it to prevent confusion for new players.

Usually we call the camp fire "Beam", thats why and thats a high traffic area.

Holding your newbie contest in the south of Isla Prima, where not everybody *must* go, is ok of course :P

Piper

A mod will have to announce it because then they could be reading this but they still dont know what day it is so thats gatta be fixed but other then everything i said its ganna be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P:D

Edited by wildbeast54

I personally cannot wait for this party. I am going to be donating 500 Leather Helms and 500 Leather gloves.. Please all noobs be there. You will be able to use these items to get yourself started in game! -PaulB- :P