Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Stricken

If I scammed you I need to know

Ok it's me Zurekodw/remedy/pyscho etc etc. If I scammed you of ANYTHING I need you to let me know. I'm doing my best to give every 1 their stuff back... so far i've given a few people their gc back and gave cissy some stuff back. I am trying to clean my rep and no matter who says what I willd o it. Plz lemme know if I have ever wronged u.

-Stricken

I am more then willing to help, seeing as how i was one of your good friends during all of this and never really did anything about it, sort of provoked it. So i will help.

P.S. we will check if you were wronged, and no stupid posts like "you pked my iron boots with tiger stone" because that will get you nothing

Edited by Rider_of_Rohan

:P if you need my skillz to help you in this crusade ( ;) cuz it may be tougher than you think) lemme know. I for one, will give you the second chance you desire. :) Just don't ask to bless meh st00f, or borrow to take a screenie. :P

Ok it's me Zurekodw/remedy/pyscho etc etc. If I scammed you of ANYTHING I need you to let me know. I'm doing my best to give every 1 their stuff back... so far i've given a few people their gc back and gave cissy some stuff back. I am trying to clean my rep and no matter who says what I willd o it. Plz lemme know if I have ever wronged u.

-Stricken

Well, let's see after you asked to join my guld I let you in even though your past said not to. I gave you two sets Iron iron greaves, one ti chain, one steel chain, one auat pants, one mm cloak, two ti longs and steel shield to train in. Then you left abruptly so you keep them. I've learned my lesson.

Oh also 1K k eack rubies, saphhires, emeralds, quartz, b quartz, r quartz.

Edited by Mrs_DrtySouth

MrS.D i never asked for them. It was you. I would have bought them and I even remember asking to pay but you refused. So don't jump on your little petty horse because I left your guild. I was trying to think and I was under the mindset that me leaving was under good terms. Now seeing as it wasn't and you all lied to me. Why would I consider?

Well, if you took screenies of everyone you scammed, just PM them and give 'em their items back if they accept. I think most people will.

I don't see why everyone is going off here :rolleyes:. It seems that Stricken is making a genuine effort to repent his sins, no need for useless "u scam m3h out of titanium, free st00f plx!".....

-Shuj

I don't see why everyone is going off here :). It seems that Stricken is making a genuine effort to repent his sins, no need for useless "u scam m3h out of titanium, free st00f plx!".....

-Shuj

do you know what a JOKE is? ^^

Man! That is one serious cat! :P

I believe Stricken is serious too. He's doing something commendable which is not easy to do in any situation. Let's give him the credit and support that this quest deserves! :)

Edited by Mugwump

do you know what a JOKE is? ^^

err....thank you for that enlightening post. Yes, i know what a joke is, unfortunately there was no need for one there and its not really that funny anyway....

Seriouscat.jpg

Rofl aphist.

i love this thread

"I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent." Luke 15:6

and sorry is never too late :P