Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sam3773

"The Zeus"

Ok look how many swords we have in game and how many warhammer's we have so ive got an idea for another warhammer, and to satisfy everyone ive made it a little bit better then the serp but costs more :P here's the stats:

Titanium Zeus Warhammer

Base cost: 2600 platinum coins

Weight: 6 lbs

Damage: +21

To hit: +10

Defence: +6

At least ur not suggesting another sword :S

Lemme add a staff:

Wizards Staff

Base cost: 2100plat

Raises Magic 5

Raises Summoning 5

Hmmmm I like the staff but not the sicle the sicle shouldn't affect defense at all but o well I wouldn't mind

i love all of these ideas but if anything the sicle should have a def of 0 or +1 i say this from experience in my many duels with my pathetic brother.

i also still think we should have oriental weps or other cultures type weapons. and a ball and chain weapon would be hella cool!

hammers should be 2 handed or something and really strong...like do more + to dmg and + to att than tit serps at 72 manu or whatever...no downfalls but the bad part is while they get a lot more attack they cant use a shield with it. So it doesnt take away from defense but it doesnt add as much as shield and tit serp.

Yeah, but when your holding a 50-70 EMU(or just really heavy :( ) hammer how are you supposed to defend yourself at all? I think if this new super hammer is used it should have -7 or -10 def.

Ok im renaming it, no longer "The Zeus" its the "Titnaium Thor warhammer" because of greek mythology.

cool idia .and cool name.now what we need is a speacial staff maybe one with a small tit blade at the ends.

i still think my idea is pretty good....and u said how is someone supposed to carry it? how the hell is someone supposed to wear all the stuff in the game? theres a certain point where realness is not fun