• A magic sword
    • A magic shield
    • A cloak
    • A hood
    • A mask
    • An unique power (e.g. deadly fart)
    • Lethal smile
    • Other, post below what it is ;)

2 are demons, one is a ghost and the other has a monster inside that gives him power.

but they are always there for others, thats why i vote for personality ;p

The good guy/girl ninjas of Naruto are the worst ninjas ever. (Except Shino. He seems to be the only ninja not afraid to attack from the shadows) Real heroes wear shiny pants, or wear odd costumes.

Edited by sora_barzahd

The one thing a hero needs, be they one in RL, EL, or fantasy, is themselves. A hero doesn't have to be like Hercules; Rosa Parks was a great hero. She only had herself and her will, and she became a hero. And even if you go by the fantasy novels and such, you'll still find that many heroes were just normal people who decided to take a stand (or a seat, in Ms. Park's case) and changed the course of history.

A true hero needs only a cause and dedication to it. No special gear (though a high caliber rifle always helped me out in tight situations lol) no flashy moves, just the dedication in his heart to follow through for what he believes is right.

;)

A true hero needs only a cause and dedication to it. No special gear (though a high caliber rifle always helped me out in tight situations lol) no flashy moves, just the dedication in his heart to follow through for what he believes is right.

;) Hi Devilgog03,

It is so good to hear from you! And I agree with what a hero needs is the perseverance to fight for what is right in his heart and the strength and dedication for his beliefs. If it wasn't for hero's in this world, what a terrible place it would be. And I salute all the hero's that have made this country what it is today. Without them this country would not have the freedom it has today.

If your in game give me a pm sometime! :D

CassIoPIA

(P.S. Just my opinion, So no bashing is needed)

Ichigo has a cape when he uses Benkai, n00b.

nub bankai is just a change in the looks of the sword and even if he does bankai, he doesn't get a cloak but a coat ;p

Ichigo has a cape when he uses Benkai, n00b.

nub bankai is just a change in the looks of the sword and even if he does bankai, he doesn't get a cloak but a coat ;p

cloak, coat w/e

Either way, Ichigo Kurosaki ain't a good example of a hero. You can see him beaten nastily way often than winning anything;p

i think a hero needs a pure heart and believes in the good that can be instead of the evil that is :)

a hero is a person who brings change, in a good way usually :P

one day of happiness must protect him from often years of misery. therefor a hero must be strong too.

this being said i voted : other

Edited by Melisande

Bravery (possibly to the point of bordering on stupidity...) such that they're willing to face seeminly impossible situations and odds yet realizing if no one else does it, no one else will.

Also, before you decide on a cape as your choice, watch the scene from The Incredibles where the maker of super costumes points out all the horrible deaths heros suffered due to wearing capes, quite a funny part of that movie (even more funny now.) :)

Watch the end of this... :D

EDIT: "no capes!"

Edited by DogBreath

Also, before you decide on a cape as your choice, watch the scene from The Incredibles where the maker of super costumes points out all the horrible deaths heros suffered due to wearing capes, quite a funny part of that movie (even more funny now.) :)

Lmao I was just about to refer to the incredibles! Capes used to be the sign of a hero, but now everyone is realising just how ridiculously annoying they are. Catwoman doesn't wear one :P if she did, she wouldn't be as agile as she is.

A hero needs a super power, and we aren't talking about regular every day heros such as firemen. Do you have a deadly fart? If so then congrats you're a hero too! :D

However you dress a man, or whatever tools he may wield, or whomever should flock to his calling is not the true measure of a hero.

Character is the determining factor - especially when the fatal flaw is exposed.

Then again, dunno about deadly farts, but I'd love to pick up my enemies and chuck them at a wall with merely the force of my will.

a true hero needs a zanpakuto :hug:

You've messed a true hero with a true taicho ;p

its just that i'm too much into bleach atm :hug: mmh... then maybe a true hero would need a bankai? :icon13:

a true hero needs a zanpakuto :omg:

its just that i'm too much into bleach atm :hug: mmh... then maybe a true hero would need a bankai? :icon13:

lmao

Yeah, bankai, zankaputo and a true helper;p

a true hero needs a zanpakuto :omg:

its just that i'm too much into bleach atm :( mmh... then maybe a true hero would need a bankai? :icon13:

lmao

Yeah, bankai, zankaputo and a true helper;p

then show me the way, kheres-sama! :hug: