Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bahamut_Zero

Rosto Killer

I think it would be great to have a weapon with a chance to break rostos.

Like 5% chance? Or 10? ;) But very expensive and prone to break easily? :(

Pkers :mace: will hate it, but as entropy said: " I feel joy in my heart everytime a rosto disapears" :devlish:

Edited by Bahamut_Zero

This would just kill off all incentive for people to pk and probably cause a TON of players to quit, an overall bad idea

Having to worry about getting a branch up your butt, is worry enough. I dont like this idea very much. Rostogols are in the game. I would think they are here to stay. As well as brod. Why is there a thread every 2 days with some ideas about getting rid of rostogols?

1. You don't really have to start a new topic each time you come up with an idea for game improvement, do you?

2. Searching might be useful. Similar idea have been already posted (more than once, if I remember correctly).

1. You don't really have to start a new topic each time you come up with an idea for game improvement, do you?

2. Searching might be useful. Similar idea have been already posted (more than once, if I remember correctly).

I can understand the search thing, but where is the problem of me posting on SUGGESTION forum???

Do you want suggestions or not?

If i have so many ideas its because i love the game, and like to play it, and i come up with ideas that i think that might improve the gaming experience.

If i dont post my ideas here, i won´t be able to know if they r good or not, and i like to think that i might be helping, but with your post, i guess u dont need help after all...

And about the rosto, im not trying to get rid of it...

Im only adding risk to it, i think its too safe, as i understand from what i read here, devs dont want things to be to easy , or too safe...

Why the hell is rosto so flawless?

It needs some cons, now the rosto is only pros.

Why not revise it, and add a chance of it not working and still disapear from inventory?

I play this game too, and i use rostos too, but i think they r too perfect.

Edited by Bahamut_Zero

Bahamut, you don't need to post every idea you have. If everyone posted every little idea they had, then he forums would become morbidly obese with useless suggestions. Using common sense and the search button should be more then enough to tell you if your suggestion is good or not. If you still aren't sure, then you could ask some moderators or experienced players in game whether or not it's a good idea. To sum it up, posting everything isn't needed, nor liked. ^^

Nah, I just meant starting a NEW thread for every single idea, like Bahamut did. 2 new ideas, 2 new posts in more less an hour time . It is still strongly suggested to use one thread instead of zillion.

Edited by Anshar

Bahamut, you don't need to post every idea you have. If everyone posted every little idea they had, then he forums would become morbidly obese with useless suggestions. Using common sense and the search button should be more then enough to tell you if your suggestion is good or not. If you still aren't sure, then you could ask some moderators or experienced players in game whether or not it's a good idea. To sum it up, posting everything isn't needed, nor liked. ^^

Useless ideas? You r you to say that other ppl´s ideas r useless?

Idon´t know why ppl post here if it is so useless, so where is the point in having a SUGGESTION forum???

And am i blind, or do i see BETA when i try to run the game...?

Ok forget about the rosto killer... make it so it won´t even disapear from inventory... Don´t change it in anyway.

Close this if u want.

Edited by Bahamut_Zero

If that wasn't sarcasm, I'm scared. :)

IMO this would help PK a bit. No 1 pk's cuz there's no point cuz it's just breaking rostos. People these days with good rl $$$ buy many rosto's and it really taeks away the fun. Now 5% is RATHER HIGH imo though. I just don't like the way people with lower gc don't get a chance for anything while any 1 with lots of time or rl $$$ can not care whether he live or die.

my 2gc

-stricken

If this only worked with a special weapon (the rosto breaker) then you would know if you were fighting someone who could break your rosto. If they're not using that weapon then it's ok to fight them with a rosto. They pull out that weapon and you bail. Even if they hit then make a low percent chance of the rosto breaking. The advantage is that you might get a db if you use it. The disadvantage is that you may find yourself being completely avoided if people know you own one.

Bahamut_Zero your avatar is offencive!

Troger

Edit: Sorry for the offtopic post!

Cant u get a joke?

U make me remember those crazy guys burning denmark flag coz of those maometh drawings...

Oh and talk to the guys that made the avatar, they r yankees...

Edited by Bahamut_Zero