Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nicky

Found a binding stone while harvesting hydro

Does not look real. which slot you had teleport ess's. You hv 24 Hydro and only 23 empty slots. so no teleport ess's

- Darky

No teleport essences... but man... what are those rings there for? ;)

And did you count the slot the stone now occupies? because if you do there are 24 slots for swords, and 24 hydro ores, theres is also no evidence I can see of manipulation of the image, its entirely possible he is skilled in photoshop (or some other program) and covered his tracks, but if he was making this up, wouldn't it make more sense to put a nexus removal stone in there. And why even bother to make it up? seems like a waste of time to me.

Gratz on the stone find :devlish:

Gratz from my side also. but I was talking about teleport to range ess'es.

You need those to reach Hydro in the last map.

Correct me if I am wrong.

-Darky

Gratz from my side also. but I was talking about teleport to range ess'es.

You need those to reach Hydro in the last map.

Correct me if I am wrong.

-Darky

You can walk if you are fast - mapwalking best ;) but in that case would I have brought HE.

And use both COL and MoL.

Edited by Zamirah

Does not look real. which slot you had teleport ess's. You hv 24 Hydro and only 23 empty slots. so no teleport ess's

- Darky

You dont need any teleport ess, he had 24 swords and 4 HE in 25 slots (23 free, hydro, bind), I use tele ess only in maze, it worth 3 hydro/trip, but I can mule 60 swords/trip, so idk if it worth for ~30

- Darky

You dont need any teleport ess, he had 24 swords and 4 HE in 25 slots (23 free, hydro, bind), I use tele ess only in maze, it worth 3 hydro/trip, but I can mule 60 swords/trip, so idk if it worth for ~30

How can you mule 60 swords per trip?

With only 36 slots maximum I would guess that you carry ingredients for swords and manu them there?

But that is the only way I can think of 'muling' 60 swords per trip, how else? ;)

- Darky

How can you mule 60 swords per trip?

With only 36 slots maximum I would guess that you carry ingredients for swords and manu them there?

But that is the only way I can think of 'muling' 60 swords per trip, how else? :blink:

Manuing at the spot is the best thing you can do if you have high emu :)

Manuing at the spot is the best thing you can do if you have high emu :blink:

Maybe, but most of these guys are pure harvesters, not manuers. Even at my 30 manu I still don't risk S2Es because l think of losses as a hydro lost. Having said that, this is the only way I can imagine, of getting to harvest 60 hydro a trip. However I suspect that's not what Marwen was talking about!

Manuing at the spot is the best thing you can do if you have high emu :)

Maybe, but most of these guys are pure harvesters, not manuers. Even at my 30 manu I still don't risk S2Es because l think of losses as a hydro lost. Having said that, this is the only way I can imagine, of getting to harvest 60 hydro a trip. However I suspect that's not what Marwen was talking about!

I manu at the hydro, I would hate to make a modable there :blink:

Never lost any s2es - manu 68 - but broken all the 3 picks I brought on 8 hydro ore. :)

- Darky

Without going into too much detail, i bring no tele ess, i walk the lava and use 4 he's and ONLY 4 so that i do not need to drop any items to make room for the first harvest. The rings are just handy and keep me safe from attackers.

It's ok to question if someone photoshopped something, but at least have a good case when you do.