Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Acelon

Massive invasion - Sept 18

It was GREAT!

For everything something. Wolfs/boars - Ferans - cyclops - Giants -.....

Perfect. I joined @Anitora. KIlled some gargs ;) , then male gobs killed me :laugh:

Then I went to votd were there were penguins, small spiders and wood spirits. Very small but a lot of fun :D

Great invasion!! More like that. :w00t:

It was great! Especially the votd part if I don't count the lag which left me nothing else to do than beam but it was nice. I liked Idaloran at the beginning too when we could pwn as many ferans as we cought and Anitora with the gargs n' gobs :D;)

Edited by Garnoo

I like when Mortos tries to invade C2 and C1. Good job Acelon! you're great.

I'm not so skilled in a/d. However I like to watch your invasions... too bad that garg invasion finished so fast :/

I hope that there will be more invasions in future with low level monsters too ;)

I loved it.

For once there were monsters that i could kill... so for me it was one of the first invasions i have ever been able to take part in and enjoy.

And the ending.. with all the Unicorns was stunning... really made my day.

Thanks.

spirited ;)

The invasion was fun, but perhaps a little chaotic: if you follow a sort of progression, from weaker to stronger creature (not necessarily perfect) apprentice fighters will start with the easy part, and experienced fighters will kick in when the tougher monsters appears. The risk, OTOH, is to have too rigid a schema for every invasion ...

Anyway, glad I took part in it! ;)

Rehdon

you need to look out for the coords where the Monsters spawn a bit ^^ i saw a giant and a Feros

in the middle of a house in Arius o,0

Other than that i joined a bit late but still had a hell lot of fun.

you scared me with those mass dragons at votd tho... :D;)

It was pure fun for me but hit the deck a few times!!

I'm still a noob in invasions but are willing to try my luck on lower levels. I dropped into Arius and GIANTS got me biting the dust, then tried Anitora, WOW!! Hit the deck twice there and gave up...

Just as I sat down harvesting up came VOTD invasion but was over before I even could think of trying there at least.

It was awesome though.

Hope to have more of this fun invasions in the future!!!

;) good job everyone that participated!!! :D

Missed it by that much --> <-- !

Logged on during and loved the announcements, was waiting for smaller critters to appear in Seridia, but that must have been in the beginning. The invasion created lots of enthusiastic chat in channel 4 among us armchair pwners, but it was our loss to log in on wrong continent with incompatible enemies....

This must take you some work and time to plan, but I hope you can do these invasions as often as possible!

Great stuff!! ;)

;) Acelon,

\o/Good show! Everyone was great and had alot of fun. The only downside was the lag in VOTD, but awesome job and gratz to everyone that made it great to watch.

And nice change from the norm!

P.S. Nice touch with the Unicorns at the end!

Thanks again,

CassIoPIA :D

you need to look out for the coords where the Monsters spawn a bit ^^ i saw a giant and a Feros

in the middle of a house in Arius o,0

Noooo way ;)

giantindahouseveryfied.jpg

Awesome invasion, long, not too many mobs but still a lot, and invasion didnt change map every 3 minutes, so ppl could take their time and find the right map.

All in all - the invasion was really like it should be. Great job xD

mp

I shoulda known a few days ago, when the switch part of my multi-purpose router started dying, making combat in EL impossible, that there'd be a couple of good invasions :(

*crosses Linksys off his "Reliable Brand" list*

Well, hopefully you'll do some more in a few days, *nudge nudge* :cry:

Edited by Korrode

The gargoyles encouraged me to be involved in yesterdays invasion :cry: I like to know I'm not going Just to die. I haven't been in an invasion for a long while though, so when the goblins and orcs turned out to be armed, I did not have to run for my life :( The trolls and ogres I could also be involved in (all from increase in combat ability I guess) but generally, the amount of lesser creatures was definately a bonus for letting weaker players get involved. And right up to dragons for higher levels, nice :D

Todays invasion I was busy through, but I saw you sent some gargoyles to antora while the big boys were fighting giants. Very nice move, thanks for the invasioning :)

Missed the start of the invasion(again!) but i liked it this time as well :(

It was pretty long considering how short the last one was, and a nice variety of monsters and script. But lag was a bit evident in VOTD..

Keep up the good work though :cry: