Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanyel

Ancient wisdom in Thelinor

Just remember that your team CL has to follow rules. Moreover, player that could be in Mass teams is banned from this event and in case of appearing in the battlefield will be treated as a troublemaker and game rule breaker.

Read my first post. If you can't be bothered with reading it, I can't be bothered with answering any of your questions.

Question to teams' captains.

I'm still hesitating whether to make a armour up to iron plate and swords up to titanium serpents a rule. I'm all ok with summoning, though. I would like to know your opinions. I'm also ok with CoLs and CoMs, but the finall decision will be made upon your opinions.

Ok, to give you a slightly better idea of what I've planned.

There will be some invasions run during the event in Thelinor. Nothing too strong, for sure nothing stronger than creature already living there;)

Edited by Kheres

Question to teams' captains.

I'm still hesitating whether to make a armour up to iron plate and swords up to titanium serpents a rule. I'm all ok with summoning, though. I would like to know your opinions. I'm also ok with CoLs and CoMs, but the finall decision will be made upon your opinions.

Ok, to give you a slightly better idea of what I've planned.

There will be some 2cute2invasions run during the event in Thelinor. Nothing too strong, for sure nothing stronger than creature already living there;)

For me, armor and weapon limitation is OK as long as COLs and COMs are allowed. The monsters by there aren't all so easy (even if they won't attack me :P) and considering that there's no restriction on summoning stones, if we can't have COLs, we're for most 2 hit kills :(

A tough choice.....

While 90% of the warriors will be fine in iron and a tit sword you will also need to think about lower level players that have been called in the keep the teams within the CL required.

Adding a rule to keep armour etc low will make it fairer in one respect but then again.....if a 50's a/d comes ip against piter ( you know we love ya :P maybe :( ) the higher armour may give them a SLIGHT chance :)

Wolfy

Just keep in mind that there will be no refunds in case of your losts. I want it to be very clear from early beginning.

Summoned giants hit me for 60+ all of the time, often 80+(always 100% hits) in full tit, so if we have restrictions for iron pl8 max they will of coz make more dmg, if u want that or not its ur choice, i will adapt.

(does any1 know some Low lvl players that have low p/c and dont train at all? i need 1 or 2 of them :happy:)

Edit: found 4th member, his name:

Emanuelson( he is most important member since he allows us to be in the tournament, his CL was around 33 now, probably will make some more :) )

I also found 2 other members, they will be as substitutes:

LordWojnny( ~50 Cl)

MarcinChraban(~20 cl :pickaxe: )

mp

Edited by masterpiter

I've read the few inputs that have been posted and this is a decision I've made.

No armour better than iron plate set is allowed. No better weapon than titanium axe is allowed (that means, no better swords than titanium serpent sword). Crowns of Life and Crowns of Mana are allowed on your own risk. Summoning stones are not allowed.

Summoning with your own skills and materials is allowed.

If your team is reported and confirmed to break these rules you may get warned OR disqualified without any warning. Each case will be solved separately.

~Kheres

NO MORE TEAMS WILL BE ACCEPTED.

From now on I'm starting to do a quick-checking your teams. There is 2 more days to do needed changes if you want to. Post below.

I will not tell any team whether they are allowed to take part in the event till the the 5 minutes before the event.

Edited by Kheres

As it might have been missed. There is a time for any changes in your teams for next two days, till Tuesday. After this date no other changes will be accepted.

You can list substitutes for your teams, in case it may be needed.

After checking attributes I've decided not to allow emanulson and marcinchraban as a contestants. Creating a team with such new players (almost unplayed at all) is absolutely against spirit of the contest rules.

I've not allowed smurf and milesp for creating such team I'm not going to change my oppinion on this.

Considering above I'm taking: LordWojny as a member.

Few comments:

There are 2 wiseman waiting for your help. They will follow you and only you (not any of your team members) if you trade them a red rose.

Rules of following:

1. After starting to follow you the flag will announce it both in local chat and channel 6. They will not automatically follow your team.

2. You have to stay in sight range of the flag. In moment flag stops seeing you it stops.

3. If you lag out or just walk out from the sight range of the flag it will wait for 30 seconds for your come back. If you don't do it in this time a new red rose will be required.

4. If you die or teleport out (of map/of range) the flag will not wait 30 seconds and will trade with another person on request.

Any questions? Post here. Above rules will be reminded in channel 6 short before event. We are starting the event at 2:20 game time and finishing at 3:30 game time.

Flags will wear moderator capes. Their names will be announced during event.

DO NOT wait in map before event;)

@Audience

As long as you do not attack contestants, disturb them, block paths you're legit (unless your nick is TooMass or Marwen). If you start doing anything against this regulation you will be firstly warned, then, make PKable.

Edited by Kheres

After checking attributes I've decided not to allow emanulson and marcinchraban as a contestants. Creating a team with such new players (almost unplayed at all) is absolutely against spirit of the contest rules.

I've not allowed smurf and milesp for creating such team I'm not going to change my oppinion on this.

Considering above I'm taking: LordWojny as a member.

Since Kheres threw out 2 most important members( the ones who allowed our team to participate) and now our team 's Combat LVL is way bigger than 800, our team cant take part in the contest anymore.

He also deleted my post here, but well, its not my business anymore since i cant have fun in the contest i waited so long for ;)

Of coz, he could tell me he is going to throw them out at the time when i posted our team members names, he didnt, he waited till no changes in teams can be made, than removed my post where i was announcing Emanuelson and MarcinChraban as our members, and changed our team so we have way too big CL.

There was no rule about not having newbies in the teams and if he didnt wanted them to participate he could simply inform me about that.

Good Luck to all teams, cya around ;)

(who knows, maybe he will remove this post too :P )

mp

he is going to throw them out at the time when i posted our team members names, he didnt, he waited till no changes in teams can be made, than removed my post where i was announcing Emanuelson and MarcinChraban as our members, and changed our team so we have way too big CL.

There was no rule about not having newbies in the teams and if he didnt wanted them to participate he

A comment to that, Emanuelson and MarcinChraban are alts of an established player, not newbies.

Point was to make a contest that would have equal chances for everyone, not overpowered teams. So taking 1 stronger and 3 weaker would be ok. What you did is just breaking spirit of the rules, as I understand it.

He put a lot of thought on the CLs to make sure teams would be equal, so let's say 4x me VS toomass and 3 lower leves, I'd kick out the newbies and with some luck beat toomass. If toomass would invite 1 or 2 stronger players and then just some random newb(s), my chances are gone.. right?

He didn't want a contest that was decided before it started, example are guilds like NL, PkG, etc who can take on any other team easily.

(Oh and btw, example above of 4 me's vs toomass and 3 mid-levs is correct. He based himself on my CL to make the rules. ;p)

-Blee

There was no rule about not having newbies in the teams and if he didnt wanted them to participate he could simply inform me about that.

If you ask if a newbie character will be allowed to meet the CL requirements, and you get told:

It would be bypassing the events rules. So not really.

What's not clear about that?

Can 4th member be some alt of person not from team( with 3a/d and 4p/c) so we match tournament rule under 800 CL and also rule of 4 members?

It would be bypassing the events rules. So not really.

I asked if team members can be alts, Kheres said they should be normal players, not alts.

He even told me to look on channel 44( polish channel) for them, which i did, i recruited not alts but newbie players, never knew any of them were alts( they acted really like a newbies, so no1 could know that they could be alts.

I have still no idea why 4th member of our team( Emanuelson) was thrown away, he has low stats but afaik he is new player, not an alt of some1.

mp