Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
penelopy 244

IP Banned

Hello, i'm sorry for posting this because most of the mods I talked to said I was being rude. So i'm here to say i'm sorry. I know my IP is banned for doing some things in the past. And I feel really bad. Lately all I have been thinking about is Eternal Lands. I really would like to play again, when you guys said my IP was banned I just about cried. I was really into this game and I have read the rules over and over many times. And if we could forget about all of this and forgive me, I would like to help as many people as I could enjoy the game! I know alot of people know find a new game and try it out and since their beginners, and this game is fairly hard, i'm sure many people have quit the first couple of days of trying it. Ive helped a few people in the game while I was able to play, and one of them just about quit on me, I worked with her for days. We became good friends and were on every day playing together, I just wonder if she remembers me. I remember telling her, "I'll see you on tomarrow!" and then all of the sudden, BOOM my IP was banned. I feel really bad because at that time I was helping her with something. Chances are she quit... I would probly say i'm sorta hooked on this game even though I can't play. Heck, ive read the main page just for fun many times. I really hope i'm not just wasting my time because I really want to play.

Thanks,

Penelopy 244