Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest darkflower

Akilyz

Guest darkflower

Akilyz bagjumped me and guineveranne when we was doing coal...he took all essences we had in bag and never responded to PMs and logged out any time Guineveranne tryed PMing him...

I just made a screenshot...

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/7219/bagjumpercy6.jpg

It was a little hurried though...sorry if i messed anything up....do as you want with this I just thought a fair warning around Akilyz was a fair thing.

This is what happened to me two days ago when I was mining blue quartz into the sapphire cave (Portland).

Akilyz was standing near me and my bag without mining (maybe waiting for a teleport nexus in order to take my bag). This is what happened

[20:45:33] akilyz: wilbur

[20:45:38] akilyz: plzz move

[20:45:50] wilbur_whateley: do you want to bagjump me? ;)

[20:46:30] wilbur_whateley: ?

[20:46:33] akilyz: ?

[20:46:44] wilbur_whateley: what's your problem akilyz?

[20:46:55] akilyz: plzz blue quartz mining

[20:47:09] wilbur_whateley: no

Then he left (after few seconds) the cave.

I think that he doesn't know that taking stuff from another bag is bad..

Maybe he is a child (at least he acts like a child)

I think that he doesn't know that taking stuff from another bag is bad..

Maybe he is a child (at least he acts like a child)

I'm willing to agree, and i think (now) that akilyz doesn't speak english at all.

It was on august 18th, when the following happen'd: I was harvesting blue lupines in portland, together with some other ppl there. Akilyz was one of them.

Then 'suddenly' i found a DB (with some lupines and 200-300gc in it, somewhere on the path between bridge and flowershop). I just sit on the bag for a couple of seconds, then i was remembering that akilyz was the only 'low-level' char there, so i took the bag and serched him/her, walking the way to flowershop-lupines and back... then i saw him with very low health (coming from DP), so it was clear to me he died there and i wanted to give him the bag back. I asked in local chat and got no response. He just walked away!? The i PM'd him, and also got no response. So i was wondering a little bit, and i started to think that akilyz was a macroed mule for someone else (and kept the bag).

Later in the evening (from my local time) i was also asking about this behaviour and if it is a macro/cheater:

[21:42:13] [Agonizer @ 1]: well if (hypotetically) someone was harvesting lilacs in PL, got killed by a goblin, didn't react to PM and even didnt wanted the DB back,

[21:42:25] [Agonizer @ 1]: would that be a cheater?

[21:42:45] [*** @ 1]: might be someone who doesnt speak english verry well

[21:46:34] [PM from ***: if you suspect that someone is cheating/macroing you can send a help me or abuse message to the moderators and they will figure it out.]

[PM to ***: yes, but i wasn't sure about that and i dont want to accuse someone of cheating if he just dont understand me]

[PM from ***: we dont condem someone without invetigating the matter, if he doesnt speak english then we have several multilingual mods to help with that too :P]

[PM to ***: lol.. ok next time i see them again i'll do]

That is where i agree now. Perhaps someone who knows akilyz could talk to him/her in his native language? Yeah, and i know it was lupines not lilacs, my fault :)

From my experience people having problems with English and are fairly new to the game (and they do not have friends that speak English) usually do not claim their deathbags.

Yep, I seen that too, Anshar. :hug:

I normally try pming them with a translated message (yes I know they are not always perfectly correct, but it gets the point acrossed usually).

I normally try pming them with a translated message (yes I know they are not always perfectly correct, but it gets the point acrossed usually).

I can see the google-paradoxon: google is nice as long as you know what keywords to use in the search term :-)

In other words: How do you know what language to use?