Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kill

Need help

Hello, my name is kill. My main character kill and my alt (soon to be dp pker) killachaos seems to also be locked... can i see if this is true? they have never interacted... i dont believe i have done anything wrong. Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Well for starters, maybe you can tell me how you got all the stuff to start up killachaos.

Also you can tell me what you were doing with cripton.

I got stuff from killashandra & gizz because they are some of my best friends, they are so nice, they gave my alt free items. check the trade logs, i did not trade any of those items to them to trade to him. Also, cripton is a friend of mine in the guild LoL, ask him, i was helping level up his account, i got his defense from 12 to 17. i was just being nice.

Hmm i see you did plenty of transfering of stuff from both kill to killachaos and from kill to cripton. Funny thing about rule 5 is it also covers trading without using the trade icon. It's illegal any way you do it.

The only times Kill or killachaos traded cripton was when i wasnt even on him, it was the original owner to train it, not for my benefit at all, it was only for him... also we were pvping in *CO* cave one time and i bag traded him, but then again, i still was only on killachaos, the original owner was on cripton pvping me.

Edited by Kill

*sighs*

Please read rule 5 in it's entirety. Just because somebody else hops on the char and it has a different IP at that time, doesn't make it any less illegal multi when you turn right around and log back on and get the stuff.

I understand that, but it still in no one benefits me. I was doing it to help him, i gave him items to level up his character, i didnt get paid or anything like that. The rules say "Illegal Multi means: using more than one character to help you gain benefits that using a single character would not." and as ive said, i didnt not benefit from this what-so-ever. If it is still against the rules, i had no idea at the time, i'd appreciate a second chance, i was just trying to be kind to my new guildy.

Edited by Kill

From the LoL guild chat I can confirm that Kill was helping Cripton level up his a/d stats. The gm's indicated that some armour went from Kill to Cripton. At least one other guildmember was on at the time, and she could also verify the nature of the guild conversation.

nelder

The rules say "Illegal Multi means: using more than one character to help you gain benefits that using a single character would not." and as ive said, i didnt not benefit from this what-so-ever.

Yes you did, you were the one using him at that time and you didn't have the stuff on cripton you wanted to use, so you took it from your other chars. That IS benefitting you since YOU were using the character.

There also is a bit more to rule 5 than the one line you quoted.

Anyway, I will unlock Kill for you. Please make sure you read all of rule 5.

Also, will you unlock crypton please? he did nothing wrong... unless he is locked for something else i would appreciate u unlocking him, hes not my character.

Also, will you unlock crypton please? he did nothing wrong... unless he is locked for something else i would appreciate u unlocking him, hes not my character.

No, he was locked for something unrelated to you.