Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DormantSouL

Maxxx*CO*

.....Normally, I don't mind losing things when I die. I usually don't bring anything I can't afford to lose.

It's even better when I can recover my own db. I'm especially pleased, when a good citizen recovers my DB for me. I feel indebted.

.....I Don't like when people, though not proven, makes off with ones db, and refuses to admit it. Most of the time, it can't be proven, and we need to let it go. What's worse? A fellow I happened across today: Maxxx from guild *CO*. Before I decided to post this, I realized it might be a good idea to read up what I could on the guild. The description is, a friendly group of harvesters. This seemed rather odd to me, considering todays events. And the "worse" part?: While trying to recover my db, I came across Maxx. I asked if he had found a db. His reply was "Yes". I listed off about 4 of the contents. He listed off the remaining couple items. I asked: "May I?" (suggesting a trade to recover my db) and he replied: "No :D"

.....I attempted to contact the founder of the guild, to make them aware. The founder wasn't currently online. I tried as well, to gossip him, though that option they had turned off.

.....So, I just wanted to try and make whoever might be interested, aware of this particular players lack of moral fiber.

.....Thank you for your time and attention.

Have fun all! :)

D.S.

so a evil strong monsters eating ya whene you was fighting a lower one ?

strangs i didnt see a strong monster so you was fighting atk ? and died ?

Edited by NeXt

If I were you I wouldn't take all what's written in Corpus Opis guild information that literaly. Ask in channel 4 for some details.

As long as I remember *CO* has been a guild of fighters and PKers, rather than harvesters. Some of them were/are friendly, though. :D

I'm wondering:

NexT was part of CO, until he got forever banned today, for yet again threatening a DDoS attack against the server.

Is the accused the same? If so, Entropy must have been in a really good mood to let him create another char (or get the char back with name change etc.).

yeah i talked with ent and more mods and iam behave now i dont treat mods or be rude agains mods

but iam the real next yeah

and i dont get NeXt char back in EL ( i wish ofcourse ) but i go try to get my name from Maxxx to NeXt

Edited by NeXt

i give ya a BR so you dont fail @ healing any more.. :icon13:

That's pretty funny really.

But don't fail to remember; What comes around goes around.

Wb.

NeXt has been punished. But he is unkickable from *CO*.

Punished for this bagjumping action?

Why cant he be kicked from *CO*? EG is rank 20 now yeah? so he can be kicked, you're choosing not to.

I think he is speaking of the character next, not maxxx though I am not sure.

Wb.

NeXt has been punished. But he is unkickable from *CO*.

Punished for this bagjumping action?

Why cant he be kicked from *CO*? EG is rank 20 now yeah? so he can be kicked, you're choosing not to.

:icon13: You genius.

I Don't like when people, though not proven, makes off with ones db, and refuses to admit it.

And the "worse" part?: While trying to recover my db, I came across Maxx. I asked if he had found a db. His reply was "Yes". I listed off about 4 of the contents. He listed off the remaining couple items. I asked: "May I?" (suggesting a trade to recover my db) and he replied: "No :)"

So, tell me, what did he 'refuse' to admit.

EG

He wasn't talking about Maxxx in that quote. He was talking in general. If you keep reading he says, "What's worse?" and then goes on to talk about Maxxx which I believe implies Maxxx's situation was the same except that Maxxx admited to it.

If this were the case, why does he comment that he doesn't mind to lose things, but it annoys him people won't admit to taking a DB?

i.e. it is the lack of admiting that bothers him because it is not the losing of items.

I haven't spoken to next with regard to this situation, nor do I particularly care to seeing as Next's sterling name and reputation has already been thrown through the horrors of the outlaw forum.

Turns out he actually can't be kicked

Edited by evilgeorge

He wasn't talking about Maxxx in that quote. He was talking in general. If you keep reading he says, "What's worse?" and then goes on to talk about Maxxx which I believe implies Maxxx's situation was the same except that Maxxx admited to it.