Eternal Lands Official Forums
EvilJoe

Effect of astrology on training

Guest ohmygod

Is the perk a real perk or just something to keep you from knowing the difference?

Just noticed it dont get removed by reset if you change your mind.. :)

Edited by ohmygod

I wont take it cos all I do is log on/PK.. If it's bad I log off, when it's goo I'll stay on, but now #da don't work, I wont buy those stones.

i want opinion of trainers atm 90+ a/d you guys willing to train like this buy stones and such, or some of you think about getting perk? i wanna know opinions :icon13: lets hear some

I bought some a/d indicators from Vyt's bot. I'll probably use 1 or 2 each day and will just train as normal. I'll also inform people with my own sign AND my opposite sign wether they're having good or neg stats today.

-Blee

Well to be honest i dont care about it at all anymore since the #da comment is away.

i just stay on fluffies. thats doesnt hurt me much except maybe +/- 20k exp. but oh well.

nothing i couldnt live it. i will only get stones when im about to go pvp/pk. but thats all.

Same as scorpius, on a bad day, just means ~20k less xp/hour on a good day I'm getting as much as 60k more xp/hour, especially now that there are more spawns available so get double fluffys more ;)

And I do buy the stones, but am more likely to do other things on a bad fighting day, as so far the stars say when fighting is bad, so is break rate.

Now a good day comes along and you do more damage, so you kill the enemy too fast.

That are u saying about faster killing is good,no,coz you are taking more xp,if the fight is more long,aren't you??? ;)

Now a good day comes along and you do more damage, so you kill the enemy too fast.

That are u saying about faster killing is good,no,coz you are taking more xp,if the fight is more long,aren't you??? ;)

Do you even have an idea what you're talking about? :P

-Blee

Do you even have an idea what you're talking about? :blink:

-Blee

Ya,he said that we can kill now the enemy too fast,that's not too good,coz there is not too many xp!!! :P

I just mean I do not see my damage change at all through these days. Wether I'm having good or bad astro.

-Blee

I just mean I do not see my damage change at all through these days. Wether I'm having good or bad astro.

-Blee

I see it change a lot, on "bad" days do I only little damage and flee many times.

So get 500k-600k oa xp/hour where I before never got more than 300k/hour.

On "good" days am I able to train yeti with bone, not only kill with cutlass as I used to.

-Blee

I can see very well my damage change when i have bad or good astro :)