Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Roja

War event idea

Would you like "war" events?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like "war" events?

• Sounds great, I'd go!
    • Nah, why would I waste my time when i can kill them in another map myself :P

if seen a thread liek this before

was wondering y no1 said anythign abotu this before

also u would ned hundreds of monsters, cuz i can anem 1 person right now that can kill them with out laying a hand on them

ogerawa...

he can summon lets say 100 gargs and take out the whole army byhimself, and dont say uve never seen him summon that many...

was wondering y no1 said anythign abotu this before

also u would ned hundreds of monsters, cuz i can anem 1 person right now that can kill them with out laying a hand on them

ogerawa...

he can summon lets say 100 gargs and take out the whole army byhimself, and dont say uve never seen him summon that many...

u forgot snuit and his power bears :):P

Guest gwedo

set the region up with an actual strategic placement of mobs, as to where each has a chance to respond to groups of orcs that are being attacked in the area. close the region off for a day or so so no info is being allowed , then use a poll to take the top 2 ingame folks to pick their intel team & give them a free period in that region to scout out the enemies/mobs. the same 2 could also be charged with the main responsability of leading the warriors to defend the lands. maybe have another contest to decide the main/scouts for this epic battle?

Gwedo

Fight the Good Fight

hmm, I can remember that I requested something like this... :roll:

Great idea! (Else I didnt reuest it myself.)

K, I'm done.

sweet idia make one real person to be in charge of all (army's got to have an evil leader) :twisted:

Perhaps it would also be nice to give Trik a real job.

Every1 that is entering the battle get's a gear. What else is he buying it for. And after the battle everything given by Trik is taken away again......

I like the idea but I think Orcs are a bit high up for a lot of players. Skellies en Gobs are yer monsters in this I think...........

Or just a bunch of killer Rabbits :D

Just 1 thing. Might be nice to not let the Monsters drop anything. 50+ bags of bones just makes a mess out of everything.

Just 1 thing. Might be nice to not let the Monsters drop anything. 50+ bags of bones just makes a mess out of everything.

Maybe a bag that stays 1 min or something?

And many players want that Trik isn't just a lazy shop guy that buys ur stuff. He should come in action! :twisted:

This is a good idea, but what would be the consequenses if, say the orcs are gathering in grubani to attack grahm's village, and everybody fighting them dies and they actually reach grahm's village??o.0

first thing i said when i started to play was that i wanted big wars! bah.....I'll go through my chat log and find it.... be of for about 60 hours..... lol

I luv the idea! But it would be nice with some kinda "news" update when u log on so some n00b don't log on between the warnings to go pick some chrysantemums only to get trampled by a horde of orcs! :cry:

This is a good idea, but what would be the consequenses if, say the orcs are gathering in grubani to attack grahm's village, and everybody fighting them dies and they actually reach grahm's village??o.0
if they reach the village they destroy it and start building a fort do defend themselves, and they get big scary dragons too to defend them too and we'll have to arrange a new war to get the village back :twisted: :twisted:

Got carried away... but it would be cool 8)

In another game i am pmlaying they have invasions, they are named gold dercon invasion! in flashing yellow letters at the bottom of the screen. you see dragons flying south west with fireballs moving below them(to make the effect of they are doing it) and a few of them land in the town/field/ roads and they are very strong guilded dragons. And are a popular target for high level players, due to thier drops.