Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kaddy

KadluB? ban?

Hello all Its "KadluB",

I was able to play till last week than my school started and i didnt log for a week. Now it says "Did nasty things" o.O i got banned 1 time and i wont allow to happen it to me again. thats why i obeyed all the rules in EL :( Even i helped newbs in chan 1 and IP :P Now my char is locked and i dunno why.. Can anyone plz tell me why is that? i love EL and wanna be back...

Yours sincerely. (Sorry for my lang i m bad at Eng.)

KadluB

Posting in Bans:

1. Bans is to be used for the moderator who did the banning and for the person banned ONLY to post on their own behalf.

2. An exception will be made IF a third party has relevant information/proof.

3. All other posts by uninvolved third parties will be removed.

Nope private. I m sure i ll get unbanned coz i sweared not to do anything bad/illegal when i got locked before. I dont think i did any NASTY thing and also some mods know i m not the TROUBLEMAKER kadlub from IP's. And that was why i got banned last time. I m sure its a misunderstood and i ll be back to EL with fullpower... I dont wanna beg and i wont.. i ll just stay quite till i got unbanned.

Hello Aislinn.

I wanna make an explanation about my trade with Beeps.

He is my irl friend and we visited their family at their home. I logged in with my char at there.

After we got home he said he created a char named Beeps. And i wanted to give some items to my old friend. I gave him only leather set and a few gcs.

Also i dont remember i traded with tc_fb for years :omg: We even dont know its pass...

You know i got banned before. I know i did wrongs things before but i sweared not to do anything bad again. I already talked to you ingame and told that.

I m sure it will never happen AGAIN. I ll also ignore all of my friends which i logged in with their IP. I have so many IRL friends which plays EL and we are at same city. I m sorry i did trade with them but i promise it wont happen again and never... It ll be nice for me to log again...

Thanks,

Kaddy

Edited by OldySchooly

Also i dont remember i traded with tc_fb for years :omg: We even dont know its pass...

That's not what the logs show. Most recent trade between Kadlub and tc_fb is Aug 27, 2007

Not to mention all the manu supplies you dumped on him (all the sword construction books and the iron bars etc...)

I wasnt playing with my char for a week... :omg:

:omg: i just told i got hacked by friend :( He told me he tried all the passes that he knows about me... So who is the guilty here? :blink:

Edited by OldySchooly

Well interestingly enough, there were no failed log in attempts on tc_fb.

And the last failed attempt on kadlub was back on July 16 and before that in june.

Also interestingly enough, kadlub has been on this ip before, and a lot.

Yes because we were sharing char before. After i got banned i kept my pass all private. We are friends with him from childhood and he knows everything about me... He told me he found my pass on the phone... :omg: and now he says sorry... interesting enough?

I told him to log on forums and tell the truth... i think i ll be the proof...

And its the first time i had ever done something wrong on my char. I promise not to do anything wrong again and i ll change my pass all different from all my old ones. You may give me a warning and 1 more illegal thing i ll accept to be banned. i ll stay all quite. now plz let me back to game

Thanks,

KadluB.

EDIT# i cant log in forums for 1-2 weeks coz i m at military school and dont have a connection there thnx

Edited by OldySchooly

So the passwords were easy enough for somebody else to figure out (first try!) from a random phone conversation but not easy enough for you the owner to remember?

So the passwords were easy enough for somebody else to figure out (first try!) from a random phone conversation but not easy enough for you the owner to remember?

No. I remember my password and all ex-passwords coz they are all written on my cell-phone. But when i was told the trade was between tc_fb and kadlub i realized it was my friends char which i logged in that IP too. I called him on the phone and he told me he found my pass and traded some items to lwl up his own and brand-new char. It was not me thats all...

(first try!)

Maybe he saw my pass writing on the keyboard dunno at all... Its been a hack not sharing or mutli-trade...

Edited by OldySchooly

No. I remember my password and all ex-passwords coz they are all written on my cell-phone.

Which is it?

Also i dont remember i traded with tc_fb for years :blink: We even dont know its pass...

No. I remember my password and all ex-passwords coz they are all written on my cell-phone.

Which is it?

Its NOT my char?

though i have only 2 chars.. millennium and kadlub thats all... and didnt log in with mill for long. i only use kadlub coz i dont need any alts or something else. i can do everything myself easily. so NO need to MULE or MANU too

I dont even need to do alch or manu or something like that. I buy all pots from erma or eviljoe (as u may ask) and Mrs_Ice helps me for the alchemy. I do only a/d for now and do u think i need a muling char or manu/pot char?

and u can also see my stats.. only 12 pot lwl and 13 manu lwl... 49 alch from HE's thats the proof of i do only a/d... 88 93...

and again i have 500k gcs on my inv. do u think i need FE's to make gc? :omg:

Edited by OldySchooly

Ok.

I'll take the chance on you, but:

1. No alts

2. Change your password to something that isn't guessable, I can tell from looking at your choices why they could be guessed :omg:

3. Don't play at that "friend's" house, because if the same thing happens again, no more chances.

And no, the "friend's" characters will not be unlocked. I don't want a single pm asking me for them from anybody.

Ok.

I'll take the chance on you, but:

1. No alts

2. Change your password to something that isn't guessable, I can tell from looking at your choices why they could be guessed :omg:

3. Don't play at that "friend's" house, because if the same thing happens again, no more chances.

And no, the "friend's" characters will not be unlocked. I don't want a single pm asking me for them from anybody.

Ok thanks :blink::omg: I ll take my chance with pleasure... Hello EL :(:P

Thanks again Aislinn,

This is KadluB, Thanks..

Edited by OldySchooly