Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
agis29

Question about attributes

We all know(i hope) that the level of your a/d determines the chances to avoid/score hits.

Also with might your hits become stronger.

I reseted on the test server and i was able to kill a grizzly bear bare hand. I had no p/c at all.(only 4/4)

How can this be possible?

I know of course that bears have weak def/armor.

Is there a chance that the higher attack you have the more chances you have to score critical hits?

I also heard different opinions about accuracy. Finally accuracy means more chances to score hits, stronger hits or both?

We all know(i hope) that the level of your a/d determines the chances to avoid/score hits.

Also with might your hits become stronger.

I reseted on the test server and i was able to kill a grizzly bear bare hand. I had no p/c at all.(only 4/4)

How can this be possible?

I know of course that bears have weak def/armor.

Is there a chance that the higher attack you have the more chances you have to score critical hits?

I also heard different opinions about accuracy. Finally accuracy means more chances to score hits, stronger hits or both?

I can do the same with armed goblins and almost with grizly bears...

I do now that accuracy stands for the change to hit. the more accurate you are the more you will hit. (makes common sense) but I have no idea how ent used it.

I don't think atck has anything to do with critical hits tbh... I think its more the a/d lvl difference. the lower your target the weaker its defence so the higher the change to score a hit/critical hit.

thats my idea

It might look weird but for me more accuracy made not only better hits but also better blocks, maybe im wrong, dunno :)

Same thing with bigger defense: having same stats and def133 i hit for less and less often than i hit when i got def 143 :cry:

I remember some time ago i had 126def at -19 so i drank def pot for grubani training, so mc ignores me, and i was hitting fluffy way more than before. I didnt need bone and it was still more hits than def 126 and bone(still same attack lvl, armors etc) ;)

<edit> damn typo -.-

mp

Edited by masterpiter

It might look weird but for me more accuracy made not only better hits but also better blocks, maybe im wrong, dunno :)

Same thing with bigger defense: having same stats and def133 i hit for less and less often than i hit when i got def 143 ;)

I remember some time ago i had 126def at -19 so i drank def pot for grubani training, so mc ignores me, and i was hitting fluffy way more than before. I didnt need bone and it was still more hits than def 126 and bone(still same attack lvl, armors etc) :P

<edit> damn typo -.-

mp

I have that feeling too when I'm blessed. :cry:

For sure is:

att and acc both increase chance to score a hit. Higher att makes you do more dmg tho.

TSed -19 att or not Tsed makes lot of diff.

There was a point some time ago where 1 att lvl or the diff between steel or tit plate armour (acc penalty) would make a diff for me if i would miss yeti sometimes or not miss it at all.

Same goes for def lvl; it reduces dmg you take. I did yeti once with ubber defs and with def 165 i took a lot less dmg per hit.

High coord is important too: looks like at some point its more important than def lvl in training. I can hardly notice the diff between -5 or -10 def (Tsed).

I think its more the a/d lvl difference. the lower your target the weaker its defence so the higher the change to score a hit/critical hit.
I agree with this. A while back now i did some tests on f.chim, i cant remember my exact stats at the time, but i do remember that i couldn't dodge its hits well (get def exp), moon med or uni.

But, with no med or moon med the f.chim crit me alot, with uni med on, although i still couldn't dodge its hits well, it did stop crit'ing me heaps.

About what ambrosious said in a way i agree. Maybe the maximum damage that a monster can cause you still remains the same. But critical hits against u maybe more rare.

@Masterpiter and Dushan. I noticed similar things too. Maybe it has to do with the combat level?

And something else. Sometimes when i add 2 more physique monsters hit me way more often than before!!

Things come back to normal if i add 2 coords :(

That happened when i was reseted.

Mostly i asked about accuracy cause cutlass (+15 accuracy) seems to be much better than rapier (+15 critical to hit) or sunbreaker (+15 critical to damage). Not only i can score hits but hits cause a lot of damage and i have the feeling i can block/dodge/avoid more hits!!

Yes, noticed that too...when you add P/C (more might) you start to hit monster harder (and more often); as a result monster starts to hit you more often.

Also seems that when im using sword on yeti (so great dmg) monster hits me more often than when im boxing it.

Still it dies faster (cuz of big dmg) so net result is i loose less health then when im boxing it.