Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Stricken

training

Yes i heard about the mass toughness system that some people claim gets you great exp in lower levels, i tried it, personally i didnt like it. You can fight stronger stuff for sure, but in my tests there was VERY little def exp to be had and the attack exp didnt exactly fly in either...

But that was just my tests, maybe i did something wrong.

My recommendation would be to add some Instinct to the phys, but thats untested speculation, maybe just something to think about if the all phys system doesnt work for you either.

One of my alts made quite good exp all through the 20's on male gobs with coord:20 will:20 vit:20... you should just be able to keep adding coord and vit to that and move up through the earlier monsters.

All just my opinion and some speculation.

If you go to a spawn and its taken just serp it until you get it, and then train in peace :(

Lol, but serious.. Just train, you can make 60s in 2 weeks if you put effort in, and have the training stuff to do it with.

I know you have heard this from me alot Stricken but i still think high cord low phys is best to go. Take a max of 10 phys but i would go 30-40/12-16/16-24 c/w/v that way you get hps/mana from will toughness/mana from vit and emu/acc/eva from cord. You get more oa exp because you hit alot, but for little damage and you dont get hit very much so you get def exp :omg: When you get up to male orcs and above then take 10 phys.

but in my tests there was VERY little def exp

LOL and u say that to one that have an avatar that show def 150 :omg:

eMPi never used that setup... Ask Dust about the all-phys way.

-Blee

but in my tests there was VERY little def exp

LOL and u say that to one that have an avatar that show def 150 :omg:

eMPi never used that setup... Ask Dust about the all-phys way.

-Blee

Actually, i tested that setup 2 times.

1st time after reset when i went full phys to lvl 76, than reseted and took hydro-nexus( i checked phys build for fun coz i was waiting for h-bars to be made and getting bored, i also did craft 20 at that time lol :blink: ).

And 2nd time, recently, on test server, mc deals me 6dmg with gelly at max i think, so not that much :(

Weaker creatures dont make dmg to me at all( altho i use expensive armors :P ).

But i agree, Dust made all her exp with that setup so she knows best how it is like :omg:

mp

i also did craft 20 at that time lol :omg: ).

so pr0. :blink:

I tested Phys set-up once, too.. this was befor tit armours n stuff like that, so I wouldn't know much now. I was 80/20/16 ph/co/wi.. It's nice for low damage, I was wearing leathers on fluffys in 60s :omg:

Ok, so your all telling me to put high phys...

CRAP

I just reset from that, I could fight up to a orc, but it was very very very low exp.

I'm 26/30 a/d I NEED to get higher stats. I need some one to help plz