Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheComet

Kamakazi Summon!

I don't know exactly what creature this could be, but the idea behind this is a lvl 30 or so creature that has low health, low attack, decent defense, but can deal 2 mana burns before running out of mana to do so.

These would NOT be in a summoning stone so players can't spam these without having the skill to do so, and they would be more effective than bears are for burning.

ingreds would bring engineering into play also, I'm thinking 1 LE, 3 DE, 3 Blackpowder

let me know what you guys think about this and any ideas of what they could be (no they aren't lemmings! XD)

I don't understand the "level 30" thing: isnt a/d the only important things for a mob definition? o.o'

And the name isn't quite likeable, to me (seems like a pun of "kamikaze" japanese word)

And the name isn't quite likeable, to me (seems like a pun of "kamikaze" japanese word)

Or a typo :)

An interesting idea, but this might make summoning overpowered.

Or a typo :)

Summoning overpowered hahahahaha

Try and summon while fighting and you will see how immensely overpowered it is :P

S.

lvl 30 I'm referring to summoning lvl :)

:cry:

lvl 30 I'm referring to summoning lvl ;)

omg I totally forgot the summon thing and tought of this thread as for introducting a new mob to spawn...d'oh! :)

For some alien *REALLY alien* reason i gave the "summon!" part of the title, a pure hyping meaning, and that makes me think I MUST be awesomely crazy:laugh:

Anyway, remains the fact that another name more "fantasy" should suit better the environment of EL :P

Edited by Malakh

Or a typo :(

Try and summon while fighting and you will see how immensely overpowered it is :P

S.

I was just saying what I've heard Aislinn say.

An old computer game by the name of Nox created by Blizzard had something like this. The creatures looked like fat, orange brains with legs. Conjurers were able to load these creatures with spells, and they would chase after the enemy and explode on impact, causing the spells to go off at once. Since EL doesn't have a lot of offensive spells, this could be made up for with items. Summoning is a hard skill to level, and unless you have a high summoning level, you can't really summon anything powerful. Something like this would make summoning a skill worth leveling.

Or a typo :P

Try and summon while fighting and you will see how immensely overpowered it is :hug:

S.

I was just saying what I've heard Aislinn say.

??

You could try saying something you think yourself.

Or at least try saying HOW it will make summoning overpowered.

S.