1. 1. Favorite Game Type?

• Adventure
    • Racing
    • First Person Shooter
    • Turn Based
    • Strategy
    • Text Based
    • Other....

I was just wanting to know what gametypes people that play EL are into...I've found that most people into MMORPG are into Strategy and Adventure...but I like those and i can also play a First Person Shooter for hours if i want..But i cant stand to even look at people play Turn-based games i always hear how you have to be startegic to like them and shit but to me they are Sooooo Boring..

Please Comment on what you think.. :arrow:

I voted FPS because thats one of my favs, its level with stratagy games, they both rox

I hate browser games!

Java-style Vegabond's Quest type games are okay if FREE. There is one that charges 30 dollars a month for "Platinum" Sevice. What a wip off, you could get Half-Life and ALL the expansions for 50 dollars. Then get counter-strike and you have a better CHEAPER game. Anyways, I like Hack 'N' Slash. Especially Diablo, I love the creepy sounds and the odd plot. I hope Diablo III gets made now that Blizzard is in a time of trouble. Oh well, Hack N Slash Beeaatch

i figured most people would go towards adventure, since they enjoy games like EL...i guess i should have put all of the above but you can just post it...

well out of all them i voted for adventure as well...think it would be better if you would've put an 'all games' option...:P lol

Oww, i love all games, i always have, give me a nokia and i could play on snake for 5 hours, and love it! im just a gamer, and im suprised no one has voted for racing, they rock! Gran turismo!

why is rpg not on there i love rpgs they are the best type of game period. not neccisarily mmorpg but just good old Morrowind, Baldurs Gate, and the final fantasy series. Where is the love?

adventure and rpg are pretty much the same thing...thats why i chose adventure cuz RPG is my fav type as well

RPG's are the best. No other games better. GOOD RPGs for example: FF7, 778, 779, FF10, FF10-2, FF11, RuneScape,EL, also FF1, FF2, FF3. FF4, FF5, FF6....

So pretty much all the Final Fantasy games and some other games too.

FF7 KICKS YO' ASS!

edit: oopsie, did i say the RS word, here? sorry again... :)

i aggre FF7 was in my top 3 favorite rpgs ever

1. Baludrs Gate Shoawdows of something

2.FF7

3.Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic

RPGS RULE ALL!

Strategy, RPG. in that order. Other games arn't bad, just not the wonders that strategy and RPGs are.

Oh no, someone said Runescape.  Quick, someone lock this thread...
...hahahahahaha xD

*cough* heres how I see it:

FPS/RTS/RPG > hockey*dances around his NHL 1998-2004 discs* > all < any other sport games, majorly including racing.