Eternal Lands Official Forums
kissofdeath

morphe

i'm sorry that i tried to find password on xintra,it is over 1 year and near half what last time huvik logged,i saw that i'm not locked and we tried to remember heslo,if you think that i'm hacker i'm not,can you give me please last chance? i will be than playing just for my char morphe and never try to find my password back on old char

KissofDeath

to remember password*

Nobody is going to be unlocked or unbanned until you all get your sorry mess straightened out.

It's bad enough that adko can't keep his password to himself, but to see how the rest of you all involved not only grossly take advantage of him over and over, but then all lie and stab each other in the back is just beyond acceptable.

After a while when the same names keep coming up over and over and over in abuse reports and character theft reports and illegal multi...it goes beyond reasonable doubt and you just fall into the rule 25 category of being a troublemaker that CONSTANTLY requires the attention of the mods.

So...until you all can get it together and tell us what really happened (and yes we have logs so we KNOW who is involved), I am not unlocking/unbanning anybody. Do not pm me ingame or in forums, i will not respond because it is a waste of my time to spend hours with each of you and get totally different stories.

I want your explanations here.

i can't for adko,adko lent me adko,after liquid hacked adko,i can send you 4 pictures that it is liquid,after i tried to log for xintra,but can you tell me in any easy phrases,for what rules i have ban?

How in gods great earth did I hack adko?

I'd like to see some proof of this accusation, cos it's.. smeg. :pinch:

#Edit - Some Mod imput on this matter would be nice, thanks.

#Edit2 - Ok, goin' on the post below, I don't need to say anything here, delete this post.

Edited by Chosen

please,unabn me morpha,i'll give it to my friend plz

Hi,I'm AdKo,and it is true too Liquid hacked adko,because Joe and Morphe was speaking with Liquid and old pass was Liquid,interesting or no?

And Joe and Morphe are my friends pls can u unbanned theyr's chars they just went help me.

Morphe gave my back my char(i still can't log in) and Joe was logged in adko,i know about it because he is my friend.

Pls unbanned theyr's chars.

And Morphe has got 4 screenshoots about Liquid...

He send it to ....i forgot name :pickaxe: .

Than i'll just say THANKS for unbanned Joe,and Morphe...if u unbanned him XD.

Ok,bye and sorry but my english is so POOR...:D

Thanks for intersted.

AdKo :(

please,unabn me morpha,i'll give it to my friend plz

Hi,I'm AdKo,and it is true too Liquid hacked adko,because Joe and Morphe was speaking with Liquid and old pass was Liquid,interesting or no?

And Joe and Morphe are my friends pls can u unbanned theyr's chars they just went help me.

Morphe gave my back my char(i still can't log in) and Joe was logged in adko,i know about it because he is my friend.

Pls unbanned theyr's chars.

And Morphe has got 4 screenshoots about Liquid...

He send it to ....i forgot name :pickaxe: .

Than i'll just say THANKS for unbanned Joe,and Morphe...if u unbanned him XD.

Ok,bye and sorry but my english is so POOR...:D

Thanks for intersted.

AdKo :(

Interesting you should say that, but how does the password being liquid prove that liquid did it? Anyone can set a password if they have access to the account, just like Joe did when he set it to liquid on Aug 21st! How conveniant he was able to figure out what the password was! The only way Liquid could have been involved, would have been if he was at Joes house!

At the time the password was changed to liqued, the adko character and Joe were both logged in from Joe's normal IP. All those screenshots tell me is that Joe was trying to trick Adko into thinking Liquid was on. I have verified that Liquid's IP was not involved.

So, do you people want to try again with the truth this time?

me/adko/joe are friends,and got pass to us both but yes,there is chance that i could be joe,but why you banned too me?

and after,he pmed me password,on adko,

in adko's storae wasn't any ,realy cleanly

me/adko/joe are friends,and got pass to us both but yes,there is chance that i could be joe,but why you banned too me?

and after,he pmed me password,on adko,

in adko's storae wasn't any ,realy cleanly

AdKo,Joe,KissofDeath(morphe)...are friends!!!

And Joe knew my pass but he didn't stole my char and didn't clean my storage!

And Aislinn i installed Franch EL and i could play it and normal EL i cant play!

I have IP ban?

Can u look on it pls?

I didn't play normal EL about 1,5months...

AdKo :)

AdKo,Joe,KissofDeath(morphe)...are friends!!!

Yep yep yep that's why our forums are FULL of posts by you on countless different occasions crying you have been hacked.

With "friends" like yours, who needs enemies :P

Hi, i dont know why is my IP banned, because i am not Hacker, Adko and Kissofdeath(morphe) and me are friends. I haven't reason for hacking Adko's char, because i knew pass. Thanks... Joe

And exist much program's for change IP adress.

if i was banned for it,that adko can't log in and log was too from my ip adress,i was sending screens to any mod,too was saying it to him,but after he went afk and after didn't say anythink,can't remember of mod,who was it,but when i logged for adko,his storage was cleanly how dentist's teeth,aslinn,with adko i don't have anythink united,i logged after adko's free storage,can i know that,why my ip adress and morphe was banned?

thank you for your time,when you will be reading this post

if i was banned for it,that adko can't log in and log was too from my ip adress,i was sending screens to any mod,too was saying it to him,but after he went afk and after didn't say anythink,can't remember of mod,who was it,but when i logged for adko,his storage was cleanly how dentist's teeth,aslinn,with adko i don't have anythink united,i logged after adko's free storage,can i know that,why my ip adress and morphe was banned?

thank you for your time,when you will be reading this post

Maybe you'd like to try explain why your IP is the one that was logged into Adko when his storage was emptied into another character from a different IP, late on Aug 24th server time?

Hi, i dont know why is my IP banned, because i am not Hacker, Adko and Kissofdeath(morphe) and me are friends. I haven't reason for hacking Adko's char, because i knew pass. Thanks... Joe

And exist much program's for change IP adress.

Hmm not only did you know his password but you also changed it, and you knew it when others changed it as well.

Not to mention trying to claim to be liquid. ;)

because if you saw that pictures,he posted there that password,than i changed it and i was hopin (hope) that he don't hack it again,i said password to joe and on skype i sent it to adko

because if you saw that pictures,he posted there that password,than i changed it and i was hopin (hope) that he don't hack it again,i said password to joe and on skype i sent it to adko

No answer my question about the trade from storage

you think that i took that stuff,was pming to me pm messages and after made screens,risked to ban and posting that screens there? O.O

i don't know on what you want answer in that time when was adko emptying was logged me,joe and some1 for adko...

you think that i took that stuff,was pming to me pm messages and after made screens,risked to ban and posting that screens there? O.O

i don't know on what you want answer in that time when was adko emptying was logged me,joe and some1 for adko...

The adko character was logged in from your IP address when it transferred it's entire storage to someone else. That means you or someone where you play was on Adko to remove everything.