Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
adko

hackerrs

HI,BE careful because anyone is still hacking my char(AdKo).

Pls Can some Administrator,look on last IP adress from which IP adres was adko on?

AND if are u reading this post,BE CAREFUL ON HACCKERS!!!

Thanks....

AdKo :P

Noone hacked you, you gave pass to kissofdeath/morphe/marcus/xintra/mesic ... or w/e he is now and he stole it and tried sell it to half of EL yesterday.

I still don't understand why people give out there passwords like it's candy O.o

4. Do Not Give Out Your Password.

Once you give your password out to anyone, even for the purpose of character sharing, you relinquish all rights to that character. Eternal Lands is not responsible for the return of your character or account, or for the actions of your character once you have disclosed your password.

As of 9th of April 2006, if anyone contacts us about stolen characters, their IP will be permanently banned.

We are tired of babysitting the morons who get scammed, and our time is more precious than that.

If you are so stupid to get scammed, you shouldn't be playing our game in the first place, let alone contact us to fix your mistake

#Edit - Quote added.

Edited by Chosen

I can't count how many times we have rescued your character for you, and how many times we have told you to change your password and not give it out.

If you insist on sharing and not listening, we cannot help you.