Eternal Lands Official Forums
Vanyel

Mortos Challenge

Greetings,

below you'll find teams in the order of starting in the event. The order has been decided with some fancy random number generators :confused:

1. Team [NL]

-Dushan

-Siarato

-Bloodsoaked

-Ambrosius

2. Team MpR

-GothicLady

-SCARfACe

-Eeedgar

-GuyaneseQTPIE

3. Team \A/

-Ohmygod

-Zamirah

-Tempest

-Pookies(phrite)

4. Team PL

-Jaclaw

-Mantycore

-Bloodsucker

-OldSchool

5. Team Wing

- Elrohir

- Xavierlyn

- Eurik

- Itzalan

6. Team ~$O~

-Cloak

-Disturbed

-_Hope_

-Dre

7. Team Bane

- andy_c

- molime

- ZaeR

-sadarar

8. Team CA$H

-TooMass

-Mmarx

-Istiach

-Tapi

9. Team Riva

-Smurf

-Hex

-MilesP

-Adranbach(Ferny)

10. Team HIM

- Anabella

- Badflip

- Asgnny

- Nostalg

11. Team LGC

-Looter

-Jumpy

-Dugur

-Caratia(scipiogod2)

12. Team Holy

-Storm_Shadow

-Xenkoriu

-Gerbildart

-Zoki

13. Team L.A.

-Chang

-Might_Mouse

-Kramxel

-Levinmage

I will wait for any changes to the lists for the next 3 days (till Wednesday). In this time you can provide names of backup (as the guild Rarw did) and fill-in the empty slots. After this date no changes will be available. Even if one of your teammates goes sick (happens, weather is nasty) I will not allow for any changes, you will have to start with limited team.

The order was decided randomly. If you want to change your position with other guild you have to talk to them and agree on it with them. Then you should post below, so I can follow your will.

Some more details about the event.

For those who haven't had a chance to take part in the previous Mortos Challenge.

The event takes part in Tahraji Desert summoning arena, where the contestants will have to face a series of mini-invasions. The monster range is wide enough for even a avarege warriors to participate in early stages. Last year we've started with hobgoblins (if I remember correctly) and ended with giants. The best team has been rewarded.

For everybody.

The event will take place Saturday, September 1st. We will start around 6PM GMT. There are some changes this year, though. Firstly, there will be limited break between stages, not longer than 5 minutes to prepare for a next tide of creatures. I've prepared some nasty tricks to make it more difficult for you (you became stronger :happy: ) Do not expect them in the very first stages, though.

As most of you knows Tahraji Desert is now an Old PK area. Hence, the break between stages will be shorter - around 2 minutes. Good luck :P

Event rules

1. No player killing during the event.

2. No bagjumping. Only people allowed in arena are contestants and moderators.

3. No helping your team while you're invisible.

4. No healing contestants by players from audience.

5. No spaced bags prepared before the event.

6. No whining if you get killed by invading monsters (accidents happen).

7. All game rules has to be followed (rather obvious, right?)

Breaking any of aboves rules will be punished on spot by Mortos himself and your death bag will NOT be returned to you. Do not whine later that god character killed you. You are warned right now, right here about it. Live with it or leave the event. This is one more event's rule.

Regards,

Anshar

Edited by Anshar

If your guild masters says so:) Let's make it clear I will make any changes in the above teams only if people being guild masters or team leaders say so.

There are two empty slots in Corpus Opis team, I have nothing against putting you in one of them. All in all, talk to LuciferX about it;)

Atm im going to have to put myself down at the 4th player for L.A. but this contest is going to be held at 4am for me and on my dads bday, so im not sure how ill go with getting there.

Hi all.

I dont want to spoil the fun. There is talk of TD becoming the new "No rosto map" "no cool down map" Has it been confirmed the update will be after contest? or has a back up location been decided? Sorry if this has already been solved. Just a small concern. thanks.

Jumpy

In case the abovementioned changes happen the place of the Challange will not change. It's a fair exchange. On the one hand it will be easier for you (no cooldown) on the other hand you may lost some stuff (if there will be a person quick enough to jump on bag and take anything before getting booted from the game; vide event rule no. 2).

Booted, or Banned? Cos tbh, if they fight without rosto in expensive stuff, its worth being Booted for 10 minutes lol.

umm i would like to swap me out for LevinMage. There were some events that made it possible for him to take part. But i will be the back up for L.A.

What would be the point of carrying a rosto in a map where it doesnt work? ;)

Thats not the point I was trying to make, I'm saying if they're fighting using Magic Armours/Swords, or other nice Armours like Dragon Set, there's nothing stopping someone from going Invis and teleporting on there bag, taking it, then getting Booted for 10 minutes then just Logging back on with the Items in there Inv.

As it's not breaking any Rules except for the Rules for this contest. (Not Game Rules) it wouldn't be a ban, or anything serious, no?

#Edit - Spelling. :)

Edited by Chosen

At the risk of getting flamed...

Why TD summon arena? Is there something about it better than WS's summon arena?

WS isnt multi combat

As it's not breaking any Rules except for the Rules for this contest. (Not Game Rules) it wouldn't be a ban, or anything serious, no?

And breaking a contest rule wouldn't be breaking a game rule.... why?

23. Obey Contest Rules.

The moderators may create and enforce rules and consequences for contests and other events, which you agree to abide and be bound by through the act of participating and/or attending.

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14582

I certainly hope that people purposefully ruining an event in a way like this can and will be punished more severely than their crime would be worth.

As Molime mentioned if you break Events Rules you break Game Rule 23. Moreover, you cause troubles breaking Game Rule 25.

All in all, I would like to make it sure. It's not worth to cheat this way.

Time's up. I will not accept any changes to the teams from this point.

Good luck and see you on Saturday :)

Just to tease you:> I've tried to count the value of the prizes and it is around 600k.

Just one lil' note. There is no second place. You are winner or loser. Winners take all prizes. Rest stays with good fun:)