Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sphere

Crossed Fingers

Edit/update:

Every now and then I am just amazed at the generosity and kindness of EL players. I dunno what to say, so I'll keep it simple:

I want to say a heartfelt thank you to Cthulhu of LNX for giving me a replacement COL.

For the past 3 days I've been helping out a friend who owns a masonry company. Lugging wheelbarrow after wheelbarrow of loam, stone, and wet concrete around. Last night, exausted and with more blisters than I've ever seen, I took an ice cold shower and settled in in front of my computer to lug a few really light loads of Ti in Willowvine.

I'm not sure how long I was logged in for, but at some point I fell sound asleep. My girlfriend woke me up and steered me to bed. This morning I woke up, and headed out the door for more real life punishment.... all the while forgetting that I was still logged in. :wub:

This evening I noticed that I was still logged in, in the under world, missing my COL (that I've only had for 3 weeks or so), and beloved powersaving cape (a gift very early in my EL life.) :icon13:

I'm posting here in the hope that MAYBE someone who does return bags and did not know who it belonged to found it near the Ti in the cave...

I dunno why I didn't have my rosto... I usually carry it whenever I wear the COL...

Edited by Sphere

Wow, sorry to hear, I know what it's like to have a missing CoL.

I am sure who ever was in the TiT mine though was honest enough.. but never know..

I know I have been there a couple tims by myself, it may have perhaps poofed too... 0.o

I recently lost a CoL to man I know how you feel, hopefully some 1 will return, if not sorry if they do gratz to you and say ty to whomever found it and was honest :icon13: