Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
trotter

new el video

Yea DiE! vs PKG were some of the most intense and fun fights I had. Many ppl hated PKG but without that guild DiE! would have been bored with pk aswell as the entire EL community. Fun times......really fun times. We could always count on PKG to put up a good fight, they had alot of the top A/D players.

Edited by trotter

We never had 'alot' 3, 4 if you include me at the times of the fight, but I was only just top100 (:

We never had 'alot' 3, 4 if you include me at the times of the fight, but I was only just top100 (:

Was mostly Toomass, Mufossa, Pookies, and Quimbly that fought for PKG. Wish I got some screens of those fights but thats the last thing on your mind when your taking on those 4.

Edited by trotter

Was mostly Toomass, Mufossa, Pookies, and Quimbly that fought for PKG. Wish I got some screens of those fights but thats the last thing on your mind when your taking on those 4.

Meh, that was boring PK when wexy/Nie stopped playing, I mean befor when it was me, Pooks, quim & Mufo vs DiE! :P Those were more fun.

Meh, that was boring PK when wexy/Nie stopped playing, I mean befor when it was me, Pooks, quim & Mufo vs DiE! :) Those were more fun.

Yea, I stopped playing months before Wexy and Nienora stopped so I don't rly know what pk was like after that. The last few weeks I played was the most fun for me in PK. I played el for way to long and needed to concentrate on other things tho.