Eternal Lands Official Forums
Garnoo

Which was your biggest project ever?

• To make something that Erma and Zammie can't.

That's actually quite easy at the moment, if Zamirah didn't take up summoning yet or hasn't got any animal nexus, then all you need to do is summon something that requires an animal nexus at 1 or above :D

Have fun with the other goal :P

17 hour Iron ore mining session DONE! *back in the older ACE guild days when Burnout ran things and I got told to bring along some pickaxes*

10k Trolls DONE!

3k Ogres DONE!

15k Trolls DONE!

1k moon meds DONE!*mixed recently in Glac magic shop and sold despite being anti thanx to the almost endless patience of Brendal*

20k Trolls DONE! *I believe anyway..counters didnt get saved with new updates coz I forgot so..most likely beaten this now*

Raise enough ingame GC to buy my wife a laptop using GC to $. - Almost done...less than 400k left to go and we will be DONE!

I like Trolls...can you tell? :medieval:

16k Matter Essences :P (Ready)

20k Thread -> Harvested 100k cotton (Ready)

26k BRs (Used to buy FPs to make the 13k Moon Medallions below) (Ready)

13k Moon Medallions (To raise Crafting to 61) (Currently working on this)!

Raise Manufacturing to 61 (On queue)

Raise Magic to 51 (On queue)

Raising A/D at least to 70 (On queue)

Edited by piojosnos

100 matter congs with fruit cooldown >_< worse days of my life.

and ings for 1k gargs and summoning them all in one session, buying blessings every sto trip.

In the process of gathering 1m silver. Still working on saving up for the pickaxe :whistle:

In the process of gathering 1m silver. Still working on saving up for the pickaxe ;)

ROFL QOTW? :P

No really this comment made my day lol.

No really this comment made my day lol.

I'm glad :)

Back on track here ~ as for my side-line project. I'm aiming for 7x digits in HEs. Just passed 6x digits so I still have ages to go. Proof (With plenty of editing so you don't all laugh at my newbiness :icon13: )

screenshot117khefo2.png

screenshot117khefo2.086fcd9e14.jpg

from alch level 56 to 100 (character - temospena)

I remember having almost 250k he's in some old counters that were less than a year old.

Guest Trojan_Knight

A long long time ago, maybe a mo after ~LE~ was founded.. There was maybe a 6 or 7 of us that would do guild projects back then.. I don't have any screenies due to a ban and other bs.. But I'm sure if some see this they could vouch if they wish to based on once being clients..

I believe in one months time we made

120k he's

100k steel bars

120k ae's

75k me's

I know theres more then this. But this is all I can honestly recall at the moment.

A while later when I was in ~LE~ we had a guild project that included outside guilds as well. Due to we were working in the idea to stock what was at that time to be Honor's grand appearance on game. I think we harvested BL's for a few days with the help of another guild or two. So somewhere around 100k BL's, made god knows how may ti bars prior to that, and somewhere around 85k fe's.

Personal projects, hmm.. Was on a mission to see how long it would take me to harvest 4mil iron ore when I returned to game.. But after I reset, I wish i would have kicked myself in the ass, or someone else would have done so for me. Cuz honestly, I don't think that bs is gonna happen. lolz

~~>me<~~ :)

It wasn't a project really, but to fund various things I have harved a bit over 1 million toadies :P then switchedto silver and now approaching 1 million again :D

A current project is 800 hydro bars, 12% done ;)

Harvesting/Selling TItanium ore. I'm currently at 95k Gc. Working up for a NMT cape or something else nice.

Well, back in time :)

Don't know which one was biggest tho (for the times i made them)

Ancient:

1. 100 full sets (in time when top items were tit chain and serp - and max emu = 300)

Newer:

2. 5k diss rings (made it twice so 10k in total: get all ingreds and make)

3. summon 5k gargs (get all ingreds and summon)

4. summon 12k wolfs (get/buy ingreds and summon)

Ongoing:

5. 5k PV rings - got all ingreds myself - now only to finish 99/150k MEs and 5/15k FEs ;)

And hope even more crazy will come :)