Eternal Lands Official Forums
Garnoo

Which was your biggest project ever?

Guild projects mainly...500k, 1mil, and full iron+Serp sword for every guild member.

Personally...biggest project has been full titanium ings (gotten the stuff for the shield so far :D )

-Shuj

Completed in December, then sold, then bought steel, then sold. I think im gonna get 50 hydros now

made 10k steel bars from scratch, harved all the ings myself and along my travells i got: 2 binding stones, 2 serp stones, 1 enrichment stone, 1 instinct removal stone, 5 efe's and a lot of broken pickaxes :medieval:

i had planned to make 100 hydro bars but gave up when i realized how boring mixing bars can be

i am doing exactly the same as LeoI atm and only a few days off completion, i only got 1EFE for my trouble along with 2 phys removal 2 binding and 2 serpent stones and 2 enrichment, mixing bars is soo boring but the xp is insane, got 250k alc xp today.

Edited by anima

I'm not really big on projects, but I like to challange myself sometimes :/

10k gypsum:

10kgypsum.jpg

Gathering and making any and all ings to 1337 bear stones myself:

1337bearstones.jpg

Made ings for 1k spider stones back with low summoning level, and failed a bunch:

lotsofspider.jpg

(I made all but 10k of the 20k thread, cotten got boring :icon13:)

Err... I made 5k steel bars once for arti cloak...

Thats it for singles, made 1 million GC for guild map with guild in a week :pickaxe:

~KgN

My project is to make 1 million magic essence...

Do u think i can do it?

Giove

http://bycortez.altervista.org/el/1million-magic.htm

LOL!

Thats insane.. 232 EMEs. ;)

#Edit - I never really had a pr0ject, I had a couple PK ones, 100-0 on a NDD. And ~80 different PKs on a NDD, both fun. :)

#Edit - I did one on PkingDuck account, 10 Red/Black Dragon Scales in one day. :P Also help to get NDD by killing 5 B Dragons on my own. :P

Edited by Superman

Coal1million.jpg

Finally, 1 million coal harvested!

Nice harvest counter btw but thats not really a project is it?

1 million coal IS huge though hehe :icon13:

Nice harvest counter btw but thats not really a project is it?

Why would it not be a project? If we go by the definition of the Wikipedia then of course it falls short of that but a lot of "projects" on this thread would as well, yours included if you didn't forget to mention your collaborators :P

Sorry for the double post but I just completed my biggest project ever, increasing the number in my signature by one.

I want to thank all the people that helped me achieve this:

Devani and Kailomonkey, gp_, Nurplewhip, Enly, hutchy, the ELG harvesters and alchemists and the Generation X harvesters and all the others (sorry, my brains aren't what they used to be after all the toadstools) that sold me stuff I needed or bought stuff from me (see siggy :devlish:) so I could afford to buy stuff :sneaky:

Special thanks to Client & Server Devs, Roja & the mods. Keep up the good work :w00t:

Very special thanks to the GWaRStar crew 6c4498555jq.gif

GWaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaR!

yw erm0r and grats, and harvest is a project :P I've been taking cinnabar, tree-mush, turqois and even some yew now... to cure my character's troubles at the outhouse.

Sorry for the double post but I just completed my biggest project ever, increasing the number in my signature by one.

I want to thank all the people that helped me achieve this:

Devani and Kailomonkey, gp_, Nurplewhip, Enly, hutchy, the ELG harvesters and alchemists and the Generation X harvesters and all the others (sorry, my brains aren't what they used to be after all the toadstools) that sold me stuff I needed or bought stuff from me (see siggy :P) so I could afford to buy stuff :P

Special thanks to Client & Server Devs, Roja & the mods. Keep up the good work :)

Very special thanks to the GWaRStar crew 6c4498555jq.gif

GWaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaR!

omg, gratz, what is your new skill in 100? :)

Congratulazioni! :P

It's hard to have 5...