Eternal Lands Official Forums
Garnoo

Which was your biggest project ever?

Mined, Mixed, Then bought 21 nexuses. This would be my biggest project to date. Tho it isnt the only massive project I have done or plan on doing.

Current ongoing project: 180k moon medallions. This means over 3 million Fire essences, over 4.3 million silver ores, etc...

Since I don't bag mix, the first phase is only gathering the ingredients and it is progressing very nicely.

Background project: 25pp (for nexus) = 1250 hydro bars = 12500+ hydro ores = 12500+ S2Es = 25k+ iron bars and 200k+ steel bars = 1075k+ coal, 1775k+ iron ore, and 700k FEs.

Based on how far I've gotten since I started, it should take me about 7-10 RL years or more to finish.

Also, after I have the 1250 hydro bars, I'm going to do a #reset, which means to get my attributes back up, I'm going to need to make upwards of 15-20k titanium bars in a school on a day of schools (well, about 10-12k, which is about as much as I can realistically make in 6hr, and the rest after, on a normal day), which means 120-160k tit ores, etc. Also, I need to complete the big belly quest, so I'm not wasting FPs.

Edited by sgik

This is one of my favorite threads to read.. I'm rather late replying to this but my biggest projects have been around 20kHEs 10k SRs, was great xp & good fun to say the least. :P I work on different projects each log but none have surpassed either of these in one session yet.

Wanted to get 1 million coal. Used OnePiece too but did ~65% of it on Fairy.

Ended up with 1.3 million coal & now after all the work getting it, I'm hoarding it.

:medieval:

I did a guild project when I was GM of a very small guild mostly made up of newbies, so in actuality I did a great deal of the work myself although a couple members helped a lot too.  I must have done about 2/3rds of the essies myself.  So we made up 10 TTRP kits consisting of 10k energy essence, 2k matter essence and 2k spirit essence and we did all the essies from scratch, we bought none.  We harvested all the ores, minerals and flowers depending on our levels and interests and then those of us who could alched the essies.  After we got all 100k energy essence and 20k each of the matter and spirit essences I sold the 10 kits on the forums market section and they sold very quickly I might add.  We then paid everyone according to what they did.  This is back when guild projects were very common as was guild harvesting events which helped build the storages or coin purses of newbies as well.  I would love to see more guild projects done again myself.  My guild used to do them but hasnt in ages.  Now-a-days instead of guild projects we go out harvesting with all our own alts and we do these projects completely on our own and I think it is far more fun and rewarding actually when we play in a more team oriented spirit.  Just my feelings.  Oh I love doing stuff myself too, dont get me wrong.  Doing a huge project all alone and making it bigger and better than all previous projects can be an exhillerating Personal Best.  And I have done many of these projects.  Such as make and sell the NPC 10k Moon Medallions.  Make 100 harvester Medallions (done at least twice maybe three times) etc.  But doing a huge project with my friends where my own participations is heavy but not the only participation is far more rewarding really.  Far more fun for sure.