Eternal Lands Official Forums
Garnoo

Which was your biggest project ever?

100k he's which still need 40k..with some guild members ( first was suppose to be 500k he's :whistle: ) and about 10k of each ess i usually try to do it on my own.. i use everything way too much :brooding:

1000 hydro bars was my bigest project, we only got to 600, i think we sold most fo them to luci and i think deadhead(but we might have jsut sold steel and iron bars to him).... and also 50000 and 100000 steel bars way back when... if anyone remembers "Orick's Bar"... i lived in Isc mine till they moved storage

I helped some guildies and myself help someone bake a pie. That is probably the biggest project I ever had.

I just finished a 1000 silver bar project. That was pretty big. But I'd have to say my 50 matter conglomerate project just before it was a bit of a doozy. That's all more recent. Past ones have left my head outside of the evident pile of steel bars in my storage.

did 20k matter ess ings harv and 20k energy ess ings harv for myself

now doing 200k iron ore, just harv . 15% completed :D

busy with gathering ings for:

100k fe, 100k we, 100k le, 100k he, 100k mag e

than reset, take god, sit and mix, sell products and have ~90-100 free pickpoints

(possibly use fe for bars, we for polishing gems and than sell those for more gc)

goal is buy nexus only and spend pp's only when needed for a/d training

all flowers done, now on sulfur ... all other minerals/ores yet to do =D

I have enough flowers, gypsum, etc to level 3 shape shift forms from 0 to max (assuming the third form has a progression similar to phoenix). Eventually I'll get around to mixing it all together.

I have enough flowers, gypsum, etc to level 3 shape shift forms from 0 to max (assuming the third form has a progression similar to phoenix). Eventually I'll get around to mixing it all together.

Nonsense. Your biggest project was talking to me again after I pk'd you. Or was that your second biggest...after your biggest of crawling back out of the underworld. :P :P :P

Although seriously, I'm surprised you didn't put your race to 100 crafting.

we in LLL had 2 bigger projects so far :pickaxe:

1st was 100 harvester meds in less then a month, 10 guildies :)

and 12000 moon meds also 10 guildies helped, well that took us about 2 months ;)

was great fun :)

I have currently 2 disciples mixing steel bars free for me.

Although seriously, I'm surprised you didn't put your race to 100 crafting.

That was just for fun - plus I didn't do all of it myself. I was buying ingredients or product in addition to the stuff I harvested and made. So I can't take full credit.

I can take full credit for your stress back on that night in WS Arena

Did many big projects for skill leveling, maybe not so insane like some mentioned here, but let's take a look: B)

- 50 of each mixture of power and vegetal mixtures when they were introduced (including extracts) for potion leveling

- 100 of each c1 and c2 ring for crafting leveling and later use

- now working on 1k each fabric (including dyes of course) for tailoring leveling

From biggest guild projects there were 10 titanium sets one and 14 steel sets :)

guild project to get 1 nexus point for each participant. need 50 hyrdo bars for each member of the project.

Collected gcs to buy 650 hydro bars + 1 nexus removal in 4 or 5 months of farming achims.

Before that was a 50k polished saphires project in 2010 (which meant harvesting 150k saphires and mixing 100k water essences).

There was also getting to 179 overall without taking negative perks (not even scotty died or power hungry).

Edited by hussam

Collected gcs to buy 650 hydro bars + 1 nexus removal in 4 or 5 months of farming achims.

Before that was a 50k polished saphires project in 2010 (which meant harvesting 150k saphires and mixing 100k water essences).

There was also getting to 179 overall without taking negative perks (not even scotty died or power hungry).

How's that going for you?

I really can't say what was my biggest project but recently I did 12K creature food with a guild member and that took us 13 days. Glad to be done with it.