Eternal Lands Official Forums
Garnoo

Which was your biggest project ever?

my biggest project on the first EL server was getting the 5,000,000 gold to create EG by harvesting cactus.

that was before the EL economy went havoc, i think we were 4 or 5 ppl who worked 24/7 for like 2 weeks to achieve that goal...having a guild or even "only" being a member really still meant something then.... :happy:

my biggest projects now were all level related...i wanted to be the first ever to reach 100 harvest, the first ever to reach level 100 in 3 different skills, and the last milestone was to be the first ever to reach 100,000,000 harvesting xp...now i only have a reset left to prepare for, but i been saying that for ages now ;)

Guild projects mainly...500k, 1mil, and full iron+Serp sword for every guild member.

Personally...biggest project has been full titanium ings (gotten the stuff for the shield so far :happy:)

-Shuj

My biggest project is not finished yet, but I did the first part well : it was making thread with the 550k cotton I harvest myself (that give me 26 more level of crafting as bonus).

The second part I need to finish when I be back is to use all the thread to make leather helm.

All that to have good manufacture level to make bars and swords to harvest special ore.

I was in a middle of a "reset project" when I deleted Jh... 8k Titanium Bars [A friggin lot of harvesting right there...], 2k SRs, a couple k of thread, something with crafting that I forgot, a couple k of leather helms and a bunch of other stuff that I already forgot...... Pretty much just something for each skill...

LBK ~

Molime owns ;D

Edit.. She's closest to 5 skills at 100 too? ;p

Yes, my next is only 72.

Molime has harvest 90,but the problem here is limited xp/hour.

So who knows :rolleyes:

Molime owns ;D

Edit.. She's closest to 5 skills at 100 too? ;p

Yes, my next is only 72.

Molime has harvest 90,but the problem here is limited xp/hour.

So who knows :icon13:

Well, it's neither of you, since I own the bragging rights for that feat. :icon4:

Biggest project ever is the one im involved in right now

Getting the ingredients for 6 COL for TinT guild members, everyone who wanted one is doing what they can to gather the ingredients.

Were doing pretty well so far, I'd say the most difficult part has been getting past DeadHead so we can mine Hydro ore. :blink:

Lol we havent let it stop us though :) and its all part of the challenge of getting hydro so no hard feelings towards the harvester killer :cry:

Guild Projects are great, everyone levels something, we all do what we can respective of our levels and at the end of it get a big reward.

The maths for this project seemed huge at the beginning, but after everyone got involved and stuck in, weve come along long way in a short space of time.

I will be glad when its over tho !

Got many in my EL life...

biggest would be 1k hydro bars... but hard to find time for it, so kinda failed for now, but i won't abandon hope :(

Edited by Gen_Axis

My biggest and most ridiculous project was getting from level 30ish in Alchemy to level 70ish (I so wanted to be in top 50s and heh). Thanks to my guildies from non-existing Hospitaller Knights (AID) who helped me with getting silver managed to do it. Yet, ever since then I have times I can't use either a keyboard or a mouse (especially a mouse) - just like recently - happy clicking. It's was a really stupid idea.

Getting 500 Beaver furs to trade for a Doom Cape ^_^ - took forever, can't believe I actually had the patience to do it lolx

Edited by Deified

I did nothing but alc fire essences for the longest time when I started playing this game lol. I made quite a few EFE during this lol.

stats2.jpg

****EDIT**** I have made 207K FEs and 18 EFE ****END EDIT****

Edited by Paul Brown

****EDIT**** I have made 207K FEs and 18 EFE ****END EDIT****

Nice to know SOMEBODY out there has all the fricking luck.. I have made 44k FEs and only gotten 1 EFE... (wee... :/) Congratulations just the same though.

My current project is getting to Potion 50 (I started at potion 30 and I am at 34 right now).

My GC Collecting goal has yet to expire :)

I also have the goal of Collecting 100k Bones (only 6,000 more!) NO, they will not be for sale, LOL

All "old" skills (a/d/harv/alc/mag/pot/manu/craft) but summon at level 70 or higher.

Made it today. :)

Need to work on summoning but rattails are so boring. ;)