Eternal Lands Official Forums
Garnoo

Which was your biggest project ever?

65k HE's and 25K SR's (in about 1 month total time)

was my biggest but I am planning to do better :)

also I have always made my own supplies basicly

saving up gc for diamonds, then mixing ~25k? AE to train my magic to 49

after that, i hope i wont have to mix on such a largescale anymore and continue training a/d :wub:

- hydro

Biggest project was....

it tooke like 6 hours but it payed off

me and dekke stole markuswecks hyper bag with i believe 8k steel bar ings? I had to make all the bars with FP's trade with dekke (markus was invis thought i was dumb >.>) getting the FP's trading leftovers. The easy part was laughing and selling it all. Still kinda regret it now *looks at bans...*

50k HEs for masterpiter

about 300 hydro bars for masterpiter (me and him dont actualy remember how many :P)

now im making a big project for myself and i hope i can handle with this ^^:

13k AEs, 20k SRs, 50k HEs, 10k Energy Es and some less amount of many other ess.

50k HEs for masterpiter

about 300 hydro bars for masterpiter (me and him dont actualy remember how many :P)

My biggest project was to "harvest" money for all those and many more with my (thermal) serp ;>

mp

I only made 10k he's 10k fe's 10k ae's 10k energy essence from Jason(When he used to play) 2k steel bars for rayjack(in the late night non stop).

Edited by ELVARG

My current goal is to buy 15 nexuses with hydro bars.

All made by myself of course.

I'm halfway into making the bars for the first nexus though :P

It's the project for years to come...

Regards

Chryzopraz

my biggest project ???

lets see; making k's of fe and the additional EFE's \o/ (stil think ive one of the better rates sofar LOL )

further more i try to keep all skills at same lvl (mag, manu, crafting, pot) so everytime i make a new lvl it turns out to a new big challange for the other skills.

last project was also getting craft from 47-48 all the way, turned out to make goldbars fromscratch then gold meds to turn them into summeds. making 50 at NPC and bringing ~30 with me, turned out as a pretty fast way of lvl'ng (and fair bid alching too :P )

next thing todo will prolly be making ~30-40k WE so i can polish some gems.....

6000 Tiger stones ings...(Mixed by Blodoks)

20000 Steel bars ings...(Mixed by myself)

Now working on getting 5000 Tiger stone ings...

Can I mix plx? :P

6000 Tiger stones ings...(Mixed by Blodoks)

20000 Steel bars ings...(Mixed by myself)

Now working on getting 5000 Tiger stone ings...

Can I mix plx? :)

Veiks forget always the gypsum :P

lvl 20+ in all skills jihad I'm currently on :D

just left with 16 manu, 18 craft, 15 engineering, 17 potions.

one more I left out, summoned 100 wolves in one sitting (with storage runs). go me.

Edited by TheComet

biggest guild project in del 1k of steel long sword and 1k of steel two egde sword for when hydro was first in game. And my biggest project i have done is harv 50k of silver and made 4k of steel bars ;)

not sure exact numbers but i manued something like 4k s2e and 2k steel longs made all my own bars harvested alot of the ore myself also , guysmith and snosrap helped me harvest the ores, took long time i remember one day i didnt move untill i had 30k steel bars (in one sitting )..also i alced all the hydro bars and wolf bars i used most of the hydro bars to add nexus for manu , and i made alot of swords with wolf bars, i even got 2 jsoc and 1osmn...i used to have a serious gaming problem, but need to manage my business took over :)

not sure exact numbers but i manued something like 4k s2e and 2k steel longs made all my own bars harvested alot of the ore myself also , guysmith and snosrap helped me harvest the ores, took long time i remember one day i didnt move untill i had 30k steel bars (in one sitting )..also i alced all the hydro bars and wolf bars i used most of the hydro bars to add nexus for manu , and i made alot of swords with wolf bars, i even got 2 jsoc and 1osmn...i used to have a serious gaming problem, but need to manage my business took over :)

1 word... freak :D proud to be your guildmate :):w00t: