Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

PK fight declaration thread

I left out Hardcore, since he hasn't played in a long time. - Sorry if wrong, haven't been seeing you tho.

And also Scarr his post of "Lorck asking him to post".

But other then those 2, I think I included them all.

-Blee

Entropy, can you make a NPC to colour the name of the "no upset" players to avoid to check the list every time?

I thought to that light yellow (in the guild list colours).

Also, if someone change idea (back to the white name) must to pay a fee (2-300k ?) :)

Edited by Blodoks

Ent, do I keep the list I made in my post updated with the names added after it? Then you just need to copy my list into your post sometimes.

-Blee

Entropy, can you make a NPC to colour the name of the "no upset" players to avoid to check the list every time?

I thought to that light yellow (in the guild list colours).

Also, if someone change idea (back to the white name) must to pay a fee (2-300k ?) :)

Exactly, such a list wont help, there have to ingame changes, for example I cant att alies, with that set_ally thing command.

Exit: and knowing this list is impossible to remember, for sure if it gets a bit bigger. And allies/friends problably wont att me still. Cause there is still nothing to gain anyways :pinch: .

Edited by Manderijn

I love it how 1/2 the people who put there name here don't enter a PK map. :D

lol...

*doesnt sign*

i rarely enter pk maps but i dont really mind who pks me cus i usual wont have much on...

eh what the heck

cho_yun ;)

Yeah put me in there i dont go into pk maps to pick flowers;)

Randmck

I love it how 1/2 the people who put there name here don't enter a PK map. ;)

yes and i warned on the second post of the topic i would branch ppl not serious... since they don't enter pk map i don't see how i could branch them. Therefore i will branch their guildies and their friends.

TommyKnocker

and my bro Kakuzu (he cannot post, forum muted ^^)

edit : we are not cowards, we are the next chickengeorge lol

ps : for thoses who do not know who he is, he was one of the most hated pkers of all times

edit again :

fun to see how ppl that never go on pk maps post in this thread... i branch the next that isn't serious when he posts here :] (agis is last, that posted atm)

next cg lol dream on

i think this entire thread is stupid. If you want to pk then just go into kf, the problem is that the lower levels dont want to go into kf and be hit with ppl of 130 ads and 120+ cord, this noupset,upset thing is pointless i think, nothing will change and 70% of the people on that list not only have i never heard of but they are probably not Pker, you cant be a PKer if u suit up and sit outside Kf or NC all low levels arent Pkers from there POV pk suclks they cant kill any monsters how are they gonna kil ppl.....

P.s if it seems this is a bit wierdly worded im sorry, i just came home from bar but you guys get the idea, thx

PoOkies----

a valid point imo..

where 2 different things come into my mind, first what you posted, that low lvls dont wanna go pk cuz

it seems pointless with the stated HL owning em in a hit.

And another thing that someone complained about that new ppl can train much faster than oldbie used

to.

I understand it like this. Of course there should be rewards if you spend a hell lot of time training your char

up and make it a killing machine. but no the other side the more ppl are of higher lvls, the more maybe

actually go to try their luck in pk without beeing afraid.

But i see no solution how this can be tweaked without one of the sides having an semi-unfair advantage

except lvl capped arenas/pk maps maybe. but i can imagine that to be a hell lot of work. cuz there prolly

would be needed to add more maps. which i dont see places anywhere for.

I just hope someone gets some wondrous idea about how to tweak those facts. i am brainstorming about

it but i most likely always get rather a bad headache than a good idea >_<

i dont mind fighting ppl a few lvls above me as long as i know and believe it will be a fair fight and

that itll be for fun and not for some ffs dumb reasons. my deathcounter proves the (sadly and embaressing :)) fact i may not be successfully most of the times against high levels. but heck yeah it

was alot of fun and you can always learn something imo

I believe its not the only thing that has to change, but it was the first thing that came into my mind

reading pooks post. You can gladly correct/educate me if im wrong. im still learning ;)

just my (count it yourself >_>) cents