Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Storm_Shadow

I need help, lol yeah i know...

Okay, here's the thing. I want a trade bot, so that i can buy and sell things on the market with the assistance of a bot to do the buying and selling. I know it costs real money but I have none to speak of, and so I talked to a mod and she said I might try finding someone who would do an in game GC to usd conversion for me and buy the bot on my behalf. I looked around in my guild and my friends, and the general consensus is its too good to be true. So thats why I'm posting this, if you are willing to do this for me, I would be happy to go for a conversion rate of up to and including 6-8k gcs per usd. Thats ALOT i know. Im going to have to work extra hard to achieve this but in my heart i know it to be a wise desiscion. Please, if you are willing to help, please post a reply and/or pm me in game to strike a deal. Thank you and my in game name is Storm_Shadow.

It may be a good idea to say whether you are looking for a US$20 non-blessed trade, or a US$100 for blessed.

Also, the thread title makes it sound like you need help with something bot-specific, rather than US/gc exchange (which is used for other things as well), and you may not get people who do exchanges reading it.

ed: Mayhaps I shouldn't try to do maths at 0550 ;)

Edited by ttlanhil

Heh. There are a few people in the game who pay USD in EL shop in exchange for gc in game. I do that for my guildies from time to time. AFAIK the usual exchange rate is around 4k gc per 1 USD.

Back to the point. I have a limit of about 20 USD per month (set by myself to not spend too much on a game :whistle: ).

So if you are willing to have a blessed bot you need to find someone else.

Regards

Chryzopraz

Its a non-blessed bot i need and i am working very very hard trying to raise the gcs to convert. I know ill need 4k usd....Its progressing slowly and I will absolutely take you up on your offer, Chryzopraz. PM me in game please to let me know something because when I know that i have a sponsor I'll need to train a character to be a bot. Non-blessed trade bot to be specific, its a 20 usd bot.