Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ShYne

Banned for foolish reason

I was asked radu if there isn't FC in Kasurma Jungle. Then I asked why he said "because." And I asked if he could put them back because I have just gotten the right p/c for them. Then he said "No, but i can ignore you". Then I made a joke and I said I won't be my first time on his ignore list. Then he booted me. I logged into my alt and asked him how long it was for he said a few days. I asked him why he was so ignorant( I told him not to take it personal), then he said it my ban would be forever. Then I ask him how come pookies get so much chances....he said because I he never insults him 2 times. And I never insulted radu two times. And pookies did so much trouble and he's not locked forever yet. And I get locked forever for a stupid little joke? :icon13:

And OJ got away with muder, a wife who shot her preacher husband got away with like 1 year in jail, and some poor 17 yo guy who had consentual oral sex with a 15 yo girl got sentenced to 10 years in jail in Georgia.

Life is very unfair.

So I see you have more respect for the people who give you the $$$, maybe donpedro is right, this isn't a free game. It's all about $$$.

Edited by XitragupteN

It is very interesting how you escallated a simple boot, to a few days ban, and then, to an irevokable ban.

Because before you posted this thread, your chances to get unbanned again shortly were pretty good. Now, with this last post, I hope that you do realise that the chances are drastically reduced, and I am considering banning your other characters and IP as well.

Because I do not like your attitude.

The quickets and most effective way to be kicked off from someone's party, or house, is to insult the owner/host.

Very few people that insulted me to my face, like you did, got unbanned.

My anger is building, I wish i could express myself but i won't. I'll just cooldown. It is is quite ignorant if you kick someone out your party for no reason, no? The boot was not needed at all because I didn't even 'insult' you. When I got on my alt, and asked the question, then you can call that the 'insult'.

Edited by XitragupteN

ig·no·rant (ĭg'nər-ənt)

adj.

Lacking education or knowledge.

Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge: an ignorant mistake.

Unaware or uninformed.

Which definition applies to kicking someone off a party 'for no reason'?

When i was on my main, and I said it wasn't my first time being on your ignore list you kicked me. I didn't even ask if you were ignorant at the time. And it was ignorant/stupid to kick someone out the party for no reason..

In the question:

It is is quite ignorant if you kick someone out your party for no reason, no?

ig·no·rant (ĭg'nər-ənt)

adj.

Lacking education or knowledge.

Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge: an ignorant mistake.

Unaware or uninformed.

I am going with the 2nd defination because lack of education and also mean stupid.

stu·pid /ˈstupɪd, ˈstyu‑/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[stoo-pid, styoo‑] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation adjective, -er, -est, noun

–adjective

1. lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind; dull.

2. characterized by or proceeding from mental dullness; foolish; senseless: a stupid question.

3. tediously dull, esp. due to lack of meaning or sense; inane; pointless: a stupid party.

4. annoying or irritating; troublesome: Turn off that stupid radio.

5. in a state of stupor; stupefied: stupid from fatigue.

6. Slang. excellent; terrific.

–noun

7. Informal. a stupid person.

Stupid can also mean sensless, lacking ordinary, foolish.

Edited by XitragupteN

That's where I wanted to get.

So by your own admission, when you asked me why I am so ignorant, it had the same meaning as "why are you so stupid".

Maybe from your point of view it was.

But how would you call "believing that calling the host stupid will shorten your ban period"?

I was never expecting my ban period to be shorten. If the host of the resturant kicks me for a little thing harmless thing . Of course I'm going to say something. Wouldn't you? or Would you just walk away? I will not be walking away....

Edited by XitragupteN

That depends on what you did, and if you want to ever be allowed back in the restaurant again.

Of course, restaurants are not free, usually. Most of them will not even allow you to sit there if you don't order something.

Regardless, if you thought my original boot was unjustified, you could have said so. Instead, you decided to call me ignorant/stupid, which is usually not a good idea unless if you don't care about coming back.

And you decided to go public with it, tell everyone about how you called me stupid. If I unban you, I'd send the wrong message, that it is OK to call Radu stupid, there are no repercussions to it.

Well.. I'm sorry if it I offended you in anyway. But when it comes to unfair things, i am really defensive. And I do snap on people because thats the person I am...

Next time (and by next time, I mean in EL playing with some other alt, or in some other game), it might be a good idea to think before you insult. Would save you a lot of grief.

So my main is locked for good then? If so, there is where my EL destiny ends. 3 years of work down the drain. I will not be planning to start a new character

Kind of ironic to think that if you wouldn't have posted this thread, and would have apologized, you would have been playing now.

In fact, even if you didn't apologize, just not open that big mouth, you would have been playing.

Hopefully from now on you won't do that again.

I don't think I would, if my character is locked for good. You probably would never hear from me again. And I did apologize in earlier post but i don't think that would matter to you

Edited by XitragupteN