Eternal Lands Official Forums
desdamona

shared chars

I play my own char, and I train it, and it does feel nice to train your own char, it's also nice cause I'm leveling alot faster than anyone else my a/d. :D

I play my own char, and I train it, and it does feel nice to train your own char, it's also nice cause I'm leveling alot faster than anyone else my a/d. ;)

lol, hypocrite, you bought atleast 5 chars ;)

Marwen is gay and has no gf, he even said it himself ;*)

rofl ;)

@xitragupten, where u got that siggy? ;)

i know this will get flamed but here goes...im just saying what people are thinking and i think people who share char's should be excluded from the top players list because it just isnt fair imo..how can a person who works or attends school ect ever get to the top if shared char's have people playing on them at different time zones in some cases multi playing isnt allowed and i agree with it because it gives a unfair advantage so surly char sharing gives the same advantage with adpc dunno if you agree but just my opinion

why are you whining about ppl who share chars? they lvl their char just like u or everybody here ... and if ur not happy coz u can't catch on em', just share char with someone else... so u get a chance to catch em' up ^^

yer i am with kak on what he said ;) but then allso des has a ponit ;)

Edited by syni

I play my own char, and I train it, and it does feel nice to train your own char, it's also nice cause I'm leveling alot faster than anyone else my a/d. ;)

lol, hypocrite, you bought atleast 5 chars ;)

Sure, I have bought 5 chars, I've also sold them all, and gone back to my first char.

rofl :D

@xitragupten, where u got that siggy? :D

I made him it. Av/Sig.

I play my own char, and I train it, and it does feel nice to train your own char, it's also nice cause I'm leveling alot faster than anyone else my a/d. :P

lol, hypocrite, you bought atleast 5 chars :P

Sure, I have bought 5 chars, I've also sold them all, and gone back to my first char.

rofl :D

@xitragupten, where u got that siggy? :D

I made him it. Av/Sig.

make one plx? no charge kkthx :D

I know, if I get someone to level my a/d, someone to make all my own essies, and then I can just log on whenever I want too. And Toom, let me get a nice quote for you, by Marwen.

#Edit - Here:

So everyone know I'm playing TooMass atm and:

- I'm not gay

- I havent girlfriend

- My irl friend exp this char for me, sometimes

Hmmm, so, thats 3 people playing your char, not the 2 you said.

Where did u get that 3 ppl play my char from this post????i dont see anything about 3 players here,this post was made by marwen as a reaction to 1 post from bleedingsoul.And if u r such a oracle that u can see what no1 else can so tell me who is the 3rd person :P

Besides u r the last person who should talk about this issue. U got banned for multiplaying or w/e, bought many chars and scammed many people with them. So your opinion sux anyway

Can we stay on topic here now and not turn it into a personal flame war?

Use PM's or MSN or whatever, if you want to chat about specific chars.

Piper

i started this because i didnt realise that the top player's was judged on the human player not the char and if i agree with it or not doesnt realy make much difference,but end of the day i wouldnt let any one else play Des because i know it may seem silly but im proud of the time effort ive put into EL as i am of anything i do so ill be my own judge of the top player and on a personal level it will never be a shared char

I can understand the complaint, a 24 hour character is sort of like a sports pro on steroids. That has it's own pros and cons! Baseballs Barry Bonds has hit more home runs than everyone before him, but the world thinks he's on steroids whether he admits it or not. Meanwhile his attitude towards fans and the press has been bad and could be compared to a bag jumper! It makes sense to be angry at high scorers who use advantages over others. I'm willing to call it unfair.

In my case, the top lists of players is something I've only looked at once or twice years ago and hold no interest for me. Not to mention if anyone tries to usurp Mugwump on me, ol' Mugs will bite their left clicky finger off!! I can't imagine anyone else speaking or thinking for my characters, they might blow my sterling reputation of perfectness, or worse, dress them funny!

Entropy is right though, it's the characters not the players that make the list and I'm sure it's not easy to monitor who play which and when. Particularly from the same IP address or computer.

looking for friends in other timezones to lvl mi char plx ;']

LOL! Sorry *says as wiping a tear** I just found this funny is all <3

Anyway, a couple years ago, I wanted to play this game after Mom's second computer crashed, She and I thought it was against the rules to handle her char together, so we wouldn't do it. I rarely got to play... wow, we should have asked someone. :icon13:

looking for friends in other timezones to lvl mi char plx ;']

Trying to get yourself locked? A big problem with shared chars is if the other person breaks a rule, you will lose your character!

Desd, we should share your character to make things fair. You do all the training, and I'll keep that pk rank up :P

Was going to look if your in the top 50 pk list but frankly couldnt be bothred :P (Im pro your no)